• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 weeks today

well last year i lost my weight with the cambridge diet, and got down to 9st 7lb, which i was so happy with.
I said i would never get fat again, and i'v been doing maintance myself, and have been good with this.

But i've now gone up to 10st, i know 7lb isn't to much, but the dreaded jelly belly is making a bit of a comeback.

I go away 3 weeks today, and i'd like to get down to the 9st7lb mark again.

So is this achievable, bearing in mind i'm going out for a meal tomorrow and i can't get out of it, so i will be eating.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

melissa85

Silver Member
S: 17st6lb C: 15st6.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st13.5lb(11.27%)
its completely doable start after your meal enjoy your meal tomorrow then get strict with yourslf,

good luck xxx

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well sounds like you are doing well, 7lbs should be no problem if you put your mind to it - you go!!!!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)
You'll do it! Yes, get dinner out of the way and crack on.
All the best
X

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
I think its perfectly possible, but dont you have to have at least a stone to lose to be able to do it?:confused: Dont want to sound negative but just wondered :) well done on the initial weight loss, and to maintaining bar 7lb's is amazing, you should be proud of it x

Hi

I managed to get from 11stone down to 9st 7lb,which i was real pleased with

i would do the 810 plan.

S: 21st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st8lb(2.7%)
Well good luck, You sound motivated enough to do it and you have a good reason too !