Step 1 Sole Source 3 wks in and feeling great!

cat111

Hi!

I am now on day 23 of Cambridge and I can honestly say it's the best decision I have ever made. I have lost 21lbs in 3 wks. wk1 -8lbs, wk 2 -7lbs week 3 -6lbs.

It was tough at first and a bit of a battle. This site has been fantastic and really gives you a boost when you're struggling. It's great to read the posts see people losing weight and its a huge inspiration.

Good luck everybody!

Well done Cat that is fantastic going!! I have just reached the 2 stone mark and am motivated to carry on for my final 2 stone! Keep on thinking how much better I will feel and look come summertime! Xx

Hey! Two stone down that's fantastic, you must feel great! I'm aiming to lose 6st in total so I've got a long way to go!! I'm finding that the more I lose the more motivation I get though. . I've had a few folk saying to me that it's going too fast and it's not sustainable! Am choosing to ignore that! If they were in my shoes they wouldn't say that! Good luck to you and here's to a fab summer!! Xx

I think you are doing exactly the right thing! This is your body and you make the choices! When you are brimming with confidence and feeling happier and healthier they will soon be forced to eat their words! Don't let anyone get you down or try and sabotage you. I have just come back from a gig where everyone was drinking and ad I was driving asked me to stop off on the way home for food. I can honestly say I didn't fancy any chips or kebab meat or anything and I spent just £2 all night on a bottle of water! We can do this cat!! Xxc

Back