30 Day Challenge starting Monday 18th May 15

curveappeal

Silver Member
I'm starting a thirty day challenge on Monday coming to hopefully get to target or close to it.

I'm gonna weigh on Monday morning that put my weight and desired loss up on here..

Anyone else interested??

Let's see what we can do in 30 days people xx

Hi curveappeal I started my 4 week challenge properly on the 11th (think you've seen my original post), I do weigh ins on Mondays too so I will be following your journey. Hopefully we can both do really well and lose lots of weight!

Hi curveappeal I started my 4 week challenge properly on the 11th (think you've seen my original post), I do weigh ins on Mondays too so I will be following your journey. Hopefully we can both do really well and lose lots of weight!

Fingers crossed hehe xx

Yeah, I'm up for it! :) I weigh on Tuesday, so will post my weight and what I want to lose then! I originally only planned to do TS to kick start my weightloss after struggling a bit with weight watchers, but have almost lost the same amount on Exante in 3 weeks, as I did on WW in 3 months, so staying on for as long as I can, as I have loads to lose.

Are u weighing at the end or as u go along? I've got a new goal so may join xx

I'm weighing mondays for this challenge but my official weigh ins are Wednesday.

I'm pledging whatever ive left to get to target when I weigh Monday and update it weekly..... Yeah course ninja the more the merrier to spur each other on :)

Brill :) I'll join you & weigh Wednesdays aswell :) here's to getting the last bit off for summer! :) x

Im in. I weigh on Saturdays so will count from today if thats ok. Its nice to have an extra reason to do it. I have to go to London at at the beginning of July and want to be able to walk around without feeling exhausted all the time.

Ok so i would like to lose at least 10lbs in the next 30 days. Really want to be under 17 stone by then. I will feel like I'm getting somewhere at last if I can do it.

I have 7 weeks till I go to London and want to be in the 15 stone area by then. So I have about 2st to lose. Might be asking a bit much but who knows.

Last edited:
Yeah of course :) throw your details up here... A pledge of sorts or an aim whatever and I'll throw it all together on Monday afternoon :)

woohoo there are loads of us :D this is great. I'm adding something to mine... the scary bit - I pledge to do 2×50 sit ups a day, and 3×20 squats! Arghh hate squats so much! But my bum needs them x

Hi curve appeal

i too would love to join this challenge. I've got soo much to lose and need to lose it fast what with weddings and holidays coming up. My weigh days are Saturdays so ill start from today if thats ok. I've weighed myself this morning and could have cried. My starting weight is 13.8 and need to get into the 9's. I was at the 9's before with weight watchers but then got bored of all the point counting and piled the weight back on.

I would love to see myself a stone lighter in the next 30 days or at least 10 pounds! Looking forward to this challenge knowing I've got ppl to egg me on! Ill let u kno how my first week goes with results next Saturday. Xxx

Hi curve appeal

i too would love to join this challenge. I've got soo much to lose and need to lose it fast what with weddings and holidays coming up. My weigh days are Saturdays so ill start from today if thats ok. I've weighed myself this morning and could have cried. My starting weight is 13.8 and need to get into the 9's. I was at the 9's before with weight watchers but then got bored of all the point counting and piled the weight back on.

I would love to see myself a stone lighter in the next 30 days or at least 10 pounds! Looking forward to this challenge knowing I've got ppl to egg me on! Ill let u kno how my first week goes with results next Saturday. Xxx

Sounds good... What's your pledge for your 30 days?

woohoo there are loads of us :D this is great. I'm adding something to mine... the scary bit - I pledge to do 2×50 sit ups a day, and 3×20 squats! Arghh hate squats so much! But my bum needs them x

Hehe... This should be interesting!! So ya need to put up whether you've done it or not daily hehe!!!!

Sounds good... What's your pledge for your 30 days?

I guess with it being my first week on exante (day 1 being today) I'd say my pledge is to focus on just sticking to my 3 packs a day and not eating any other types of food! Also I'm going to say NO to chocs and naughty lunches with the girls at work!

30 DAY CHALLENGE STATS

Curveappeal (Start 18/05/15) - Target 17lbs

jacqu79 (Start 19/05/15) - Target

lottie_2015 (Start 20/05/15) - Target

Skhan (Start 16/05/15) - Target - 10lbs

Dietninja (Start 18/05/15) - Target

Faelanda (Start 16/05/15) - Target - 10lbs

Putting that up in case loads of people wanna join before Monday ha. Pop up yer pledges on your start days for those who haven't got a target yet and let's do this people!!!!!

Putting that up in case loads of people wanna join before Monday ha. Pop up yer pledges on your start days for those who haven't got a target yet and let's do this people!!!!!

30 DAY CHALLENGE STATS

Curveappeal (Start 18/05/15) - Target 17lbs

jacqu79 (Start 19/05/15) - Target

lottie_2015 (Start 20/05/15) - Target

Skhan (Start 16/05/15) - Target - 10lbs

Dietninja (Start 18/05/15) - Target

Faelanda (Start 16/05/15) - Target - 10lbs

jacci48 (start 18/5/2015)- Target- 14lbs

Back