30 day exercise challenge

FunnyFarm

Silver Member
Who's up for this? I have a very simple set of exercises in mind that'll work the whole body, and get us into the routine. As we get better we can make it harder or increase reps.

My idea is to do two rounds of the following.

1. 10 Burpees. Nothing like starting off tough!
2. 10 squats.
3. 10 tricep curls.
4. 10 sit ups
5. 10 push ups.

And repeat.

I'm gonna do it, anyone want to join me?

Count me in funny farm! This challenge is probably what will motivate me to exercise daily :) i will start tomm and report :) xxxx

Ehhhh... This caught my attention. Then I seen the you tube video for burpees. Lol

Miss that out of you want! Or just do 5. My aim is getting exercise into my life long term. That's starting off small and building on it for me.

I would like to join a class at some point, but need to be less self conscious first!

Hey funnyfarm,

Day 1/30 Done

Burpees (modified) x10 (hard could not do more)
Squats 10 x 3
Triceps 20x3
Push ups (modified) 10x3
Crunches 25 x3
bridge 20x3 ( added to tone booty ;) )

As you can see, i hate burpeees! But hoping to work up to it :)
XxXx

I am going to start the 30 day shred again, tomorrow. So I will be with you in principle :D

Day 2/30 done :)

Squats 10 x 3

Triceps 20x3
Push ups (modified) 10x3
Crunches 25 x3

I did not do the burpees ,will do it once i feel fitter...or maybe I should start or I will not get fitter ;)

Notsoskinnymarge: Ohh The 30 day shredd, never did it for 30 days or even a week, 3-4 days max
:eek: . I would like to do that ...hmm ...have you done it before on exante? Is it too much? I have noticed too much exercise stalls my weightloss (except when I did atkins really helped tone up)

Day 2/30 done :)

Squats 10 x 3

Triceps 20x3
Push ups (modified) 10x3
Crunches 25 x3

I did not do the burpees ,will do it once i feel fitter...or maybe I should start or I will not get fitter ;)

Notsoskinnymarge: Ohh The 30 day shredd, never did it for 30 days or even a week, 3-4 days max
:eek: . I would like to do that ...hmm ...have you done it before on exante? Is it too much? I have noticed too much exercise stalls my weightloss (except when I did atkins really helped tone up)

I did it last year for 30 days. I was doing a mix of TS and WS exante when I did it :)

I did it last year for 30 days. I was doing a mix of TS and WS exante when I did it :)

Do you think it would possible with TS alone? I have noticed very bad hunger (sleepless nights) when I do too much. xxx

Damn coudnt do day 3, been feeling a bit poorly and dint want to push my body incase its struggling to fight a virus :)

Will start from day 1 once i feel better xxx

Naz1577 said:
Do you think it would possible with TS alone? I have noticed very bad hunger (sleepless nights) when I do too much. xxx

I think we are all different, so it would be wrong for me too say yes, or no :)
Listen to your own body, if it feels like you are doing too much then stop :)

I ended up going for a 35 min walk, uphill :eek:
I did sleep much better though, do I think the fresh air did me a power of good :)

Back