30 Day Shred Challenge! Who is with me? :)

Pinkemi

I have just been informed that my dvd is in the post and have bought my 2kg Weights! :D

I am slightly excited to start this and also very nervous. Would really appreciate some moral support! Anyone else want to start this with me?

Am having my wisdom tooth out tomorrow *cries* So will be looking to start this mid next week.

I'll be quite happy to start doing this with you. I always say i will and never do so in need of the moral support and possibly a kick up the bum ha.

Also, could someone tell me if there is any harm in doing the 30 day shred and C25K at the same time? Thanks x

Yey! I'm glad I have someone to do it with. :D I will try and motivate you as much as possible. Knowing that someone else will be doing it at the same time will (hopefully) fuel my competitive spark. ;-) hehe

C25K.... Is that Couch to 5K? I cant answer that question I'm afraid as never done it. :-/

Quick question... my neck always hurts when I do sit ups and crunches... what am I doing wrong? :S

Yeah deffo, i'm hoping if we do it together we can just push each other to do it everyday.

Yeah it is, i need to pull my finger out as i'm doing the 5K race for life, eek!

I'm not sure, try to keep your chin out from your chest, don't bring it in. Other than that, i don't have a clue :( x

So irritated! Was all ready to start this for this week and I've come down with a stinking cold. The one where you feel like your swimming underwater and can't breath. Lol Vicks has become my best friend! :-(

That's not good, hope your feeling better soon x

I'll be quite happy to start doing this with you. I always say i will and never do so in need of the moral support and possibly a kick up the bum ha.

Also, could someone tell me if there is any harm in doing the 30 day shred and C25K at the same time? Thanks x

Not sure but im planning doing the both together in a week or so (beginning of May). Guessing C25K in morning, 30 day shred in afternoon. Doubt that would be too much as it's under an hour - just have to make sure that calorieintake is enough!

Im going to order this tomorrow. Have yous started yet? I could do with the support xx

Thanks Babyblueeyes... I hope i get better soon!

Kaceyboo... not started yet no. When is yours due?

I have ordered the DVD- my in laws are bringing it out for me so will be starting mid may when they go back to the uk- don't fancy a room full of people watching me whilst I do it! Not sure whats in store though- can anyone fill me in so I know what to expect?

I'm also ordering this on payday, so should be starting next week :~)

You guys will need handweights and a yoga mat if your going to be working out on a hard floor for the ab part of the DVD. I'm not going to lie, it's hard at first. BUT it's so worth it. You'll notice the difference in your stamina/fitness in a matter of days, you'll also notice the toning in your body very quickly. It's all easy to do, nothing is overly complicated, it's just pushing yourself through the pain x

Last edited:
I completed Level 1 Day 1 last night with hubby

Legs are killing but to be fair I did do body pump at lunch yesterday too haha

Going gym at lunch and then looking forward to day 2 tonight ;-)

Oh I took my measurements too x

Anyone know how many calories you burn in the 20 minutes? or a rough figure?

Trying to work out if this is as beneficial as 20 mins cardio etc.

If I'm honest from what I've been told by fitness experts , this type of circuit and interval training is one of the best forms, short maximum intensity work outs are far better then a basic cardio session etc

Well done Laura! You'll be feeling the burn lol.

Hiders, i could be wrong but i think most people put it in to MFP as circuit training although i don't know how accurate it is x

Okay so I have bought my tape measure today! My one from my sewing kit seems to have gone missing. :-/

Taking my measurments tonight and will upload them later. Will probably only do bust, hips, waist as these are what im most interested in.

Quick question... How long does the workout actually take? I was thinking about doing it in the mornings but want to make sure I definatly have enough time. Not sure my boss would like the excuse 'I was exercising' if I am late for work. hehe :D

Oh wow... What a wake up call. :( here are my measurements. :(

Bust: 46 inches
Waist: 40 inches
Hips: 49 inches.

I always thought I was top heavy but apparently not. :(

Finished my first day and my legs kill! I hope I see some changes... Better be worth it!! Lol

Think 30DS burns approx 200 cals. Of course it differs depending on weight, height and fitness level ;)

Back