30 day shred l1: Starting 27-08-2013...anyone wanna goin in??

My-year2012

Silver Member
The 30 Day Shred is a 20-minute workout that combines cardio with strength training and moves through three different levels of difficulty.

Its a workout by Jillian Michaels from 'The Biggest Loser'

I am going to be starting on Tuesday on LEVEL ONE for the 30days

The workout is available on 'youtube' FREE :) or for those that wish to purchase its also available on DVD from amazon.

I noticed they use weights...I'll be using water bottles..lol...baked bean tins..lol.. till I get round to buying little weights..

Anyway else like to start the workout and we can use this thread to update our progress and experiences??

Forgive my spelling mistakes on the thread title...can't seem to correct it either ...Oooopss

I'm on level 3 just now and love it. I started with water bottles, but have 2kg weights now. Can't wait to read about your progress

Erm...I have this dvd but not sure if I'm up to it!!

I'll give it a go starting Tuesday with you :what:

AlmostSkinny that's really positive info...

Please us this thread and update us too on your journey...did you find difficult in the the beginning? Have you noticed a difference? Are you on SnS TOO?

Go on Lyndzi76...lets give it a go...even if you just manage to squeeze in 10mins it will be fun...so you could do 10min x 2times a day...fit it in around the kids :)

I was planning on starting it on the 1st.. though have been on and off about it due to what people have said about over exertion and this diet. Still might give it a try though, even if I find im unable to get past level one without dying.

YAY!

Lets do what we can...don't over do it...listen to your body...

If you can only do 5mins its kool....just build as the days go on..

I just think with the amount of weight we are losing a bit of exercise is good for the skin...not to have baggy skin and generally just to feel healthier :)

I'm really looking forward to it now. I'm going to aim to do it first thing in the morning tomorrow. X x

Good luck girls but please be careful. Raising your heart rate too high on this kind of diet can damage your heart muscle which is why they suggest light exercise. If you feel yourself getting really out of breath make sure you take it easy. I have the DVD but I tried it when eating normally and found it tough, not sure I'd have the energy now.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread to see how you get on, maybe I'll give it another try but not sure yet.

Thanks Fran, I'll be taking it steady as I did this also when eating normally and it's a killer x x

I'll be intrested seeing how y'all get on... I can't do it yet anyway as I have to take it easy over the next week or so after a fall, but would love to hear about how your energy's effected.

Will keep you all updated on how it goes...I start 2moro :)

DAY 1 for me and I am with you Lyndzi....it was hard...but I feel goo

29 Days of Level 1 to go!! Whoop Whoop

I didn't finishing it all in one go...did like 10mins in the morning and the rest when I got home

DAY 2 complete...feeling good

I love Anita....she's my type of woman at the moment :)

My thigh were giving me applause...if u know what I mean that is definitely not a good sign

Loving the work out....20mins is easily done

YAY....we are sticking to it...

Its not as bad as I had imagined...

Lets Keep it up :)

Worked through the aches and pains

DAY 3 DONE

27DAYS of Level 1 left..

feeling good, knowing that the workout is only 20mins motivates me to push hard as its not long

Back