30 day shred question.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by gottadoit, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. gottadoit

gottadoit Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.22%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi everyone

I hope someone can offer me some advice

I've heard great things about this 30 day shred
    However, I'm wondering if it would be possible to do it if you're a complete novice to exercise, well, more completely unmotivated

Thank you in advance

Trace xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rorah

Rorah Mooooooo

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Extra Easy)
    You can do it, but it will be hard.

When I first tried it, I would have said that I was in OK-ish condition, as I walk a mile or two every day with the dog and enjoy cycling every now and then etc. And the first time I did it, it damned nearly killed me. And I couldn't do most of the strength bits (the press-ups and bits with the weights). But after doing it every day for a week, I was finding it much easier! I was surprised how quickly my body responded!! So yes it will be hard, but stick with it and you will be amazed at how quickly it gets easier, and also at how your muscles tone!

4. MaisieMoodle

MaisieMoodle Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.68%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating.
    I did it this morning for the first time and I consider myself VERY unfit and out of shape....... but I managed it. It was hard yes, very hard, but not impossible :)

5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm on day 3 - and very unfit - and I have managed it so far. I am really impressed with it - because it is broken down into such tiny chunks I find i can manage each section - I am just about to stop and she seems to say just 4 more so i get there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.