30 day shred - start with me and we can push through together!!

LilmissMunchies

Hi everyone,

I can see there are a couple of threads on this that I have noticed but will pop this up here as I have got together a few people from my diary and also a few other MiniMins members and want to chose a date next week to start??

Thinking friday 25th or saturday 26th May 2012 next week so we can wait to give people a chance to recieve their dvd's.
The cover may look like this:

tumblr_m2k4w5jNr61qldljmo1_400.jpg

If you have only just ordered your dvd or are going to but you still want to join us on the big 30 Day Shred Challenge (so we can do it as a team to keep us all motivated etc), then why not have a little search on youtube as there may be some days on there you can follow along with us ;)

Will keep you all posted but who would like to follow me on attempting this??
Anyone have any tips/suggestions/success stories to share?

Good luck everyone!! I know I am going to need it!!! :eek: :D

Ps: Who is going to join me?! :character00115::character00116:

I'm in! Waiting for DVD but next Friday or Saturday sounds good :)

I'm hopefully starting mine on Monday for the first time. Need to get cracking as I'm off to South Africa with work on 19 June so need to crack on as soon as poss. Will join you guys or some much needed moral support though if that's ok :)

Aww thanks lovely? I will keep you updated with how much agony I'm in!

My company's head office is out there so I'm going to meet some of the team out there. It's only for 3 days in Joburg but most people there will never have met me so I'm hoping to get to 1st off if poss so I feel super confident!

It'll be my first time over there do really looking forward to it. Hoping to go again in November and tag on a few days holiday at the end so I can do a bit of safari!

Brill!! Thats what I would really like to experience!! Being out there in the bush with the wildlife... With the camera and plenty of oooing and arrring! lol..
I am a big fan of big cats and follow the lives of the lions , leopards and cheetahs in the mara, so thats a big hobby of mine! Although I really need some serious catch up on it all!! lol..
Have an amazing time out there! :)

pps: I will be right with you on the whole pain thing... I am so unfit its unreal!!!! Might not even be able to push past all my aches and pains as it is but going to give it a right good go!:character00115:

Hopefully doing it together will help us all get through the pain barrier!!

Will definitely be taking my camera to SA. if I get any decent pics I will share them :)

I've found you all!! Friday/Saturday is good for me. I'm with you all looking forward to it but also dreading it lol

Me too! Haven't exercised since starting new job in October. I think I might end up on the floor in a crumpled heap on day 1!!

Ooo link is there now. Good info, still scared! lol

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't put it up in case I wasn't aloud to but I am sure I didn't break any of the rules hehe! :) ??

Don't know the rules myself lol hopefully will be fine!

Haha that last sentence is totally me too! I have definitely getting myself hyped for this as I know I will need fully pumped for it, I really wouldn't mind dropping a dress size in 30days, I also think I'll do a few days without the weights as I have never done anything like this before, I wonder if it will help with cellulite? Even though I'm a whale mine isn't actually too bad because of swimming but it would be nice to banish it :D

Well I'm off to bed and ready to enjoy my last pain free week before I have 30 painful ones!

I'll order mine tomorrow!!
I'm in!
Need motivated for hols first week in July
:)

Final exam is 25th so starting then/26th works for me!! Go team!

I will say I know she says on the videodon't stop keep going (I have seen a clip on youtube lol) ... I feel that if you feel like your going to cause an injury then deffo stop!! If I can't keep up or I struggle I am going to march it out or find out what to do in the event that I cannot physically go on! lol.. I have a feeling I need to prepare myself for that!!!
Also I am going to be telling my GP that I am starting it and just making sure that I am prepared physically as well as mentally as I already have knee, back issues that they don't know whats causing it but I think part of it is actually being stiff and not supple so all I can do is try and not push myself too far that I cause injury and definitely warm up before and stretch well afterwards!! :) Does she do a warm up and stretch with the 20 minute workouts?? x

YAY!! Go Shred Team!!! We can give it a go anyway and see where it takes us!! :D

Got mine ordered!!
Motivated!
Graduation on 4th July.... New dress here I come :)

meep....

Got an update email about my delivery, they said it should arrive by the 25th - next Friday!!

Back