30 Day Shred

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by KittyD, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. KittyD

KittyD Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everybody.

Anybody know what the 30 day shred is? What type of exercise is it? I'm recovering from a prolapsed disc but I want to do some exercise. Would it be suitable for me?

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing that at the moment. It's a work out designed by Jillian Michaels that Biggest Loser trainer. It has slots of cardio, strength training and ab work. I guess if you don't use the dumbells in the work out you should be fine. It's a great programme since you can do it in the comfort of your own home!

Good luck with it!! :)

4. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, I'm also doing it, got it at the weekend & have done it twice. Its high intensity, really good & I imagine gives good results x

5. TattooedMammy

TattooedMammy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5.5lb(40.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have the disc, now i just need the baby to give me 20 mins peace of an evening when the toddler is asleep and i will start my shredding journey!! good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.