Step 1 Sole Source + 30 day shred

summerbear2013

Gold Member
Has anyone combined 30 day shred along with ss+. I've done it last two days and just wondering if anyone had any issues with losses or hunger as a result of it. I'm going up to 1000 cals on say for over a week on holiday so hope to continue it then.

Can I share my experience with you ;

In march I shredded religiously everyday for 30 days and it was dam hard,on some of those days I also did a little run before.This exercise regime was along side me following the cambridge 810kcal plan.

I weighted and measured frequently throughout and What I saw happening over this hellish 30 days was:

-I physically lost no weight on the scales AT ALL I stayed exactly the same
-my exercise capability and fitness improved
-I lost minimal inches when measured, yet my clothes fitted me nicely (?)

Anyway after 30 days I was upset that i was not losing the weight , I had a desired target to reach on a certain date and it was not happening!

I then completely stopped exercising and continued on 810 kcals for just over a week ( prior to my holiday ) ,I weighed myself daily and couldn't believe it when I dropped a pound a day for 6 days straight then lost another 1. Just goes to show that exercise and low kcal did not work for me at all,my body held onto the weight for some reason.

Following this learning curve i now know /see that

*I lose weight by cutting kcal/ dietary changes

and

*maintain my weight by exercising

Just thought I would share with you

Sent from my iPad

Thanks purple flower that's good to know. My scales haven't budged overnight so you may be right. It's more for next week when I'm away and do 1000-1200 calories whilst away. I go away a lot and usually do a lot of damage just by eating sensibly in a week so am hoping to avoid that. Might leave the DVD out until then or it means once I've burnt off 300 calories I'm only consuming 200 overall which isn't good. Thanks x

Back