30 Day Shred

Hello! :)

Has anyone done the 30 Day Shred home work out dvd? If so, what are your results. I started it on the 1st of september and I'm mixing it with my Muay Thai training.

It's actually quite tough! Would love to hear everyone's experience with it.

N. xx

I haven't yet, would like too. Low on space to do it and do I need weights etc or just DVD?

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

That's amazing! Well done :D I've ordered a copy and some weights on Saturday I can't wait to get it started

Has it been manageable daily? My core is really weak so I know it's going to hurt lol :) I was thinking if I manage shred I'd do the same.

Has it been manageable daily? My core is really weak so I know it's going to hurt lol :) I was thinking if I manage shred I'd do the same.

I started last Monday, had a rest day on Thursday. Wasn't planned was just mega busy, Jillian actually encourages 1-2 rest days. I'm over 15 stone, not majorly unfit but not fit either lol day 2-3 were hard, really hard. I hated jumping Jack's so much lol the day after my day off was hard too, from day 5 it's been easy and I don't count the minutes down now. One thing I will say, stretch for longer during the cool down, especially your legs. She doesn't stretch long enough at all by day 3 I was struggling to.walk xx

Ahh right well I think I'll struggle with the jumping jacks haha! Thanks very much Will have to bare that it mind as I need full use of my legs chasing the daughter around lol :D

Ahh right well I think I'll struggle with the jumping jacks haha! Thanks very much Will have to bare that it mind as I need full use of my legs chasing the daughter around lol :D

Lol how old is your daughter? My daughter who is 3 in November is a great motivator 'come in mummy, do it!!' She's almost worse than Jillian lol x

Aww bless :D mines 2 next month into everything hard work haha :)

Just done first day level one! It hurt a little but I feel good! Lolling foreword to tomorrow!

Thought I was ok feel a little sick all I can taste Is the shake I had for lunch... I'd prefer to exercise first thing when I get up but with a young child it's not really an option is it? Could set alarm for 6 and do it then, not sure I could drag my bum out of bed though

I love the 30 day shred although im sad to say I have never done 30 days in a row...iv only ever got upto level 2. Its the only fitness dvd I own. I really need start it again but I keep making excuses...this weeks excuse is 'its my first week at SW so I want make sure I focus on that...pathetic I know. I go through exercise phases where I give it my all or nothing...this phase is nothing.....I need motivation.
Help me :confused:

I haven't yet, would like too. Low on space to do it and do I need weights etc or just DVD?

Hi danniella we have the same start weight, have u been doing slimming world? I'm now down to 11.9 still got a stone and 9 pounds to go but getting there xx

Thought I was ok feel a little sick all I can taste Is the shake I had for lunch... I'd prefer to exercise first thing when I get up but with a young child it's not really an option is it? Could set alarm for 6 and do it then, not sure I could drag my bum out of bed though

Hopefully you'll soon get used to the exercise and stop feeling sick. I exercise in the am about an hour after waking an before brekkie but my daughter is up early anyways xx
I love the 30 day shred although im sad to say I have never done 30 days in a row...iv only ever got upto level 2. Its the only fitness dvd I own. I really need start it again but I keep making excuses...this weeks excuse is 'its my first week at SW so I want make sure I focus on that...pathetic I know. I go through exercise phases where I give it my all or nothing...this phase is nothing.....I need motivation.
Help me :confused:
Google before and after pics xx

Hi guys I'm on day 2 level 1 and ouch!! But can't wait to see the results, keep at it girlies we can do it!, xx

Great keep at it xx
------------------
Day 8 done, thinking of started level 2 tomorrow and probably doing 12 days instead of 10. Lvl 1 is too boring g and easy now xx

Hi danniella we have the same start weight, have u been doing slimming world? I'm now down to 11.9 still got a stone and 9 pounds to go but getting there xx

No Slimming world never did it for me i need structure and set amounts of food as portion control was a massive issue! im doing cambridge I needed the quick losses to keep me going(most weeks its 'only'2lb and i whined...never done that on other diets)its a long hard road tbh but feeling and seeing you're whole life changing is an amazing feeling! Ah well done not far to the finish line for you now :D for my height I should be in the 8stones 10.10 last wi So still a ways to go :) enjoying the ride x

Oh I can feel it today lol :) just means its working x

Back