30 day shred

jadey516

Hello all

I started 30ds last monday and I am working it by doing 5days then the weekend off then 5days then starting the next level after the weekend so will be more like a 6week shred for me but non the less.

I tried 30ds a few month ago before I started sw again when I was 15st12.5 :eek: and really struggled with L1 and never got to L2, but this time at 2st5 lighter I got through L1, not easy by any means but def easier than before. So that gave me a good boost, my muscles feel like they ripped apart haha

At wi last week I gained 2.5lb so was pretty gutted but ive stuck to plan this week again and im on day7 30ds today and my muscles arnt hurting at the mo.

Im hoping for good loss this week just for a confidence boost to keep doing it, I get weighed tonight so will post how I do later

If anyone else is around the start of 30ds or even at the end of it and have seen good results, let me know all for motivation sake :)

Hi,
I'm planning on starting to do the shred tomorrow, I want to do it tonight but doubt I'll have time (as boyfriend will be watching tv) I might just do a few bits tonight like crunches and star jumps sounds silly but its doing something.

I was thinking of doing the shred before but my new years eve dress came today and it fits but its a little tight... so I'm hoping by sticking to plan when I can and by starting the shred and hopfully getting back into running it will look perfect on the night (despite all the badies Christmas brings)

Do it! Do it! I lost 4lb this week and got my 2.5st award last night, and im pinning most of it on 30ds :) my body shape seems to have changed, but I didnt do measurements so its just a feeling, good luck, bring xmas on i really want a good xmas, well thats what im saying now who knows when xmas actually come haha

Hi congrats on the loss and award. I'm on day 9 of level 1. Do you mind if I join you on here so we can keep each other motivated?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

More than welcome :) how are you looking forward to level 2 am dreading it and I don't start it until monday haha are u having any rest days? X

Ha ha. I don't know. It looks alright but it will probably mess me up once I have done it. I feel so much better for doing it and feel really motivated so hopefully i can get my weight loss back on track and complete the full 30 days.

I take 1 rest day which is on a Monday as I usual have to leave home really early to get to uni.

Ha ha. I'm scared of the planks :eek:

Do it! Do it! I lost 4lb this week and got my 2.5st award last night, and im pinning most of it on 30ds :) my body shape seems to have changed, but I didnt do measurements so its just a feeling, good luck, bring xmas on i really want a good xmas, well thats what im saying now who knows when xmas actually come haha

Well done that's fantastic :)

I did it :D I felt so good after, although it was hard, my legs are stiff after doing no exercise for 3 weeks (I ran a marathon on the 20th of October, a half the week after and then did some swimming.... but nothing since) looking forward to doing it again tomorrow, I'm taking a relaxed view on it, I want to do it at least 5 days a week, so allowing 2 rest days, but may only have one rest day some weeks, I'm not saying which days are rest days, just going to see how I get on and which days I'm busy) going to do level one until I feel ready to move upto 2, not going to say I'll do it on a certain day. I'll probably end up doing more then 30 days as well.... or I might start one of her other DVD's after I've done 30 days, I have the shred... the tummy one and another one, but the shred is the one I've got furthest on before.... I think its because its only 20 minutes so easier to commit to each day..... or I might do one of the others if there's days where I feel like I have more then 20 minutes.... what do you think?

Bring on the planks haha :eek:

Thats what I was thinking about getting some of her other dvds but think ill push myself through this one first, if I can!

And wow a half marathon, I die doing the 2mins cardio haha

I agree with that. I did try killer bun and thighs and I almost collapsed lol. That was definitely a killa but I bet the results are amazing.

I would love to do a marathon but its physically impossible with my boobs lol.

Ha yes I think I would end up black eyes off me boobs too haha when I do the shred I tend to hold em down on the butt kicks ha

Did day 8 last night and I deff feel better I wasnt sweating as much as usual, that must be a good sign

Lol yes I hold them down on the butt kicks too. Well done! I guess that is a good sign x

Day 11 done. It was such a struggle as I felt nauseous this morning but I managed to get it done. I may try level 2 tomorrow :eek:

Day 11 done. It was such a struggle as I felt nauseous this morning but I managed to get it done. I may try level 2 tomorrow :eek:

Go on give it a go :) you can always go back to level 1 if you find it too hard.

Day 3 done.... going to try and do day 4 tomorrow..... but you know what weekends are like, we're having cooked breakfast (sw of course) in the morning, so if when boyfriend gets up for his shower I start it straight away then I may be done and showered just in time for breakfast ;)

I'm sure you'll be fine. Enjoy your cooked breakfast :p

No shred today so a double shred session tomorrow morning :)

Back