30 Day Squat Challenge - Anyone care to join me?

babymama

Hiya all,

Just been having a read through Heat magazine ... Subscription with freebies! And in the back I noticed some one mentioning the 30 day squat challenge, had to look it up online and I want to give it a go along with crunches too :eek:. Have to say I am quite looking forward to it and it seems like something easier to for me to do than going for a jog/run.

Does anyone care to join me? I'm going to start in the morning and whilst it would probably be easier to start this at the beginning of the month I'm going to highlight the days on my calender on the kitchen wall to remind me and keep track.

Please join me lol!

If I am brave enough I will do before and after pics, or that should be if I am brave enough to post them!!!

I started this but had a break as I over done it with other exercise and hurt my knee. I'm feeling better no, so I'd be happy to restart :)

Yes, give us details...sounds like my cuppa tea too!

Just search '30 day squat challenge' on google, it should come up on the images

I'm up for this :) I need to start doing some exercise anyway, and squats are ones that I know I can do and work! Might throw in a 4kg kettlebell as well. :)

I actually did 30 tonight because I was bored, now my legs are like jelly. I've never done them before... Lol

I found this :

Day 1-50 squats

Day 2-55 squats

Day 3-60 squats

Day 4-Rest

Day 5-70 squats

Day 6-75 squats

Day 7-80 squats

Day 8-Rest

Day 9-100 squats

Day 10-105 squats

Day 11-110 squats

Day 12-Rest

Day 13-130 squats

Day 14-135 squats

Day 15- 140 squats

Day 16-Rest

Day 17-150 squats

Day 18- 155 squats

Day 19- 160 squats

Day 20-Rest

Day 21- 180 squats

Day 22- 185 squats

Day 23- 190 squats

Day 24-Rest

Day 25- 220 squats

Day 26- 225 squats

Day 27- 230 squats

Day 28-Rest

Day 29- 240 squats

Day 30- 250 squats

You could copy and paste the above and then add your daily squats........I've not started yet!!

I was thinking on doing this myself, prisoner squats are supposed to really work on belly fat so think I'll give it a go :)

Oh I am doing this too! Well I am beginning it tomorrow! Am looking forward to it even if I'm not that active! I'm going to do it! Thank you for the tip - marking it off on the calender! I'm going to do this :)

2zewjup.jpg

I started it but I questioned how good it actually is for anyone, especially those who don't do them correctly and probably will do more damage than good.
plus who really needs to do over 200 squats? What are you gaining by doing that many? It's not enjoyable, exercise should be fun ... for me this would put me right off exercising. I much prefer boot camp. x

I started it but I questioned how good it actually is for anyone, especially those who don't do them correctly and probably will do more damage than good.
plus who really needs to do over 200 squats? What are you gaining by doing that many? It's not enjoyable, exercise should be fun ... for me this would put me right off exercising. I much prefer boot camp. x

I don't like going gym or to classes because it makes me feel fatter when I see all those lovely trim people I just get embarrassed. I know the gym or class is doing me good but I just don't like wearing gym clothes that make me wobble and bulge all over in front of people.

Squats are quick and easy to do alone, I agree as long as you do it correctly, but it's a means of self competition/motivation I might not get from anywhere else.

People are open to their own opinions, but you can't just write them off saying they don't work or that they are meaningless, useless etc. People obviously see a difference when they do them. Different things work for different people.

I started the 30 day squat/crunch/plank challenge - did Day 1 and couldnt move! had a lot to deal with at home so went off plan, gained a few lbs etc but it all starts again tomorrow, I'll be back on this! would be good if a few did it and took measurements before & after to compare inches lost??x:girlpower:

I started this yesterday, and I literally cannot move today. Going to rest today and start day two tomorrow.

The more often you do it, the easier it will get.

Back