30 LB's to lose?

JackSlimming

Jack's weight loss:

I'm Jack, I'm 14 + 3/4 years old. Yeah, probably the youngest on the forum, I'm in remission from cancer which I beat about 3 years ago. It's nice to have beaten it, now I have to beat the weight.

I'm 11st and like 3 pounds, I'm 5'4, so as you can imagine it's visible fat. I'd ideally like to be around 9 stone, then as I grow I'll progressively put weight on in muscle mass.

In the last few months I've let my self go quite a bit, putting on about 1 stone in a few months, only because I started going down the shops at school every morning and buying crap drinks and food etc, I was 10st before this. I just don't want to be double digits.

I just tell myself that if I've beaten cancer then I'm sure 30 lbs can't beat me. I'm determined.

BREAKFASTS:

I don't always eat breakfast, but when I do eat it, it's usually a slice of marmite/buttered toast.

LUNCHES:

Water
Chicken and Spinach Sandwich or just a chicken sandwich.
Cut up raw carrot
Apple
Maybe some spinach on it's own

DINNERS:

It's usually chicken based.

Perhaps chicken breast, roast potatoes and mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, sweetcorn, runner beans) etc.

SNACKS:

These are rare, maybe I'll have one milk digestive if I'm a bit picky..

Carrots! I love carrots + spinach so I would snack on these :p
One bottle (380ML) of Lucozade Energy Orange on the weekends
Packet of crisps on the weekend.
Apart from that I don't really snack

THE WEIGHT LOSS?

I leave for holiday on the 4th of September this year until the 13th. I hope to be about 10 stone 4 for then. 11'2 at the moment.

I don't think this is too ambitious.

6 times at the gym a week (for this holiday only, after the 4th of September it'll be back to 3 times a week) RELIGIOUSLY. Nothing will stop me from going.

24/7/13 - will check later.

A QUESTION FOR YOU LOT;

If I walk on a treadmill at 3.7 MPH at 15% incline and burn 900 calories an hour but when I put 15% incline on the machine stays level (doesn't incline) does that mean I'm not burning 900 calories or am I still burning 900?

Hope you enjoyed the read, any questions or whatever I will answer! :)

Back