31 yr old bloke..

foxa03

Hi Everyone

I'm thinking that writing down my thoughts each day will help me get through this as a LT first-timer. I'm 5' 11" and weight 20st 11lb (BMI 40.6).

The straw that broke the camels back and made me turn to LT was my failure of a shopping trip on Saturday where I failed to get a suit to fit me even in the traditional fat-blokes haven that is M&S!

I'm off on holiday to Cyprus in September and I'm dreading squeezing into the seat on the plane and looking like a beached whale by the pool! I hope to lose 4 stone by 9 September.

Anyway, I'm at the end of day 1. I had a Vanilla shake for brekkie and a chocolate one for dinner. Had a few food cravings but just told myself to sit tight for a minute and the cravings will pass - which they did! I have had a headache all afternoon however which I am hoping is just a side affect of the first few days.

I'm feeling very optimistic! :D

Hi Foxa, you will lose that 4 stone in no time!. Your headache will be withdrawls, which will pass soon, you can take paracetamol. Drink plenty of water and by day 5ish you should feel much better ! Good luck :)

I lost 4 stone and going clothes shopping is something enjoyable now - it really gives me a buzz.

If you stick to LT 100% then that 4st should drop off well before your holidays. The first week is a tough one and the headaces do last a good day or three. Take some paracetamol, drink plenty of water and if you feel like you are a little 'binged up' search the forums for some useful threads on that area too.

A diary can be a great way of focusing and staying motivated and the forums are full of people sharing the same experiences so there's support if you need it and also plenty of people that need your support and encouragement too.

Good luck with the diet.

Thanks for the words of advice and encouragement everyone. Reading these message boards certainly does help to focus the mind and stay motivated.

So I'm nearing the end of day two and I've had the Vanilla Shake for breakfast and the chocolate one for dinner - both blended with ice. I actually really like them both. I'm tempted to ask the chemist for some chicken soups next week although I am a little worried because most people say they're horrible. Are they that bad?

Good news is that I haven't had a headache today hoping that I'm already through that stage. I know I'm only on day two but I already feel like a bit of weight has come off - fingers crossed! :)

I think the majority agree that the soups aren't very nice but they were my favourite.

Why not just get the one and see how you get on?

Yeah that's an idea although I'm not sure how that will work with my chemist. They gave me everything they had on Wednesday (14 shakes, 7 vanilla and 7 chocolate). They said I should ring them on Monday to tell them that I want to continue so they can order me some more product in.

It seems a little weird that they don't have a bigger supply? On the plus side I guess I can get them to order me what I want if they're getting it in especially...

I'm finding today so so hard!! I'm at home - STARVING hungry. I've just given my 16 month old son his dinner and it took every ounce of will power not to eat any of it!!

Is it really possible not to eat for weeks/months on end??? :confused:

Well I'm on the verge of completing my 6th day 100%!!

The hunger has completely dissapeared and I can't wait for my first weigh-in tomorrow evening.

Fingers crossed for a good loss.

=)

You are doing fantastic! The first week is an adjustment, and you did a great job. The motivation to continue will come from weigh-in success, and you'll have that on your side! Can't wait to hear how pleased you are!!! :D

I have just completed day 1 after doing lipotrim in the past.

It definitely challenges you but it's well worth it!!

I remember seeing a guys thread motivating each other on. They seemed to loose it much quicker then most of the women.

My man is soon to join me on the diet but am dreading him lapping me.

Good luck.

Well I've just been for my first weigh-in and I lost.........11lb :D ! I'm absolutely over the moon and feel really motivated. I truly do not feel hungry whatsoever - it's really quite bizarre...

I picked up my new weeks supply including 2 chicken soups. I had one for dinner and agree with most that they are absolutely vile! :sign0137: I seriously couldn't finish it and trust me I can eat ANYTHING usually. So I'm pleased I've only got one left to have but don't now how I'm going to get it down. Any tips for making it more palatable?

I'm loving this forum btw - it really does help to chat with others that are in the same boat.

Hey foxa,

How you doing now?

My man got the chicken soup today after i advised him its vile and he completely agrees!!

Will try and get him on here sometime.

Back