34 stone teenager 6 months on now on bbc3

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by kittykat, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    for those who havent seen it its now on bbc3

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    what a sweet girl. the mum seems to be encouraging her to eat all the wrong things though? like subconsciously sabotaging her diet? did anyone else think this?

4. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA
    hope they repeat it on cheapskate telly lol! I really felt for her, Please post how she's doing!

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante

totally agree with you like when she said your down today how about a little treat you deserve it
    and the pizza thats a shame you cant eat that coz it would have been nice for you and what about not a little pizza !!!

6. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    she lost 7 1/2 stone in a yr didnt eat too healthily mind but i think that had something to do with her mother !

shame bbc couldnt send her for a makeover as she really could have having her hair cut ! ooo beeaaaatcchhh

7. Teech

Teech New Member

Music Quiz

Off track I know, but does anybody know what the classical music is called that was used in this program?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.