35 days to get closer to my bikini body!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by DiamondSW, 2 June 2014.

1. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

As the title says, I've got five weeks today until my Summer holiday. I've mucked around too much over the last few months and really want/need to give it a go now.

I won't get anywhere near my target in only five weeks but going to make a huge effort to get rid of as much as possible.

I weigh in on a Wednesday morning but will start this food diary from tomorrow.

Would like to walk a minimum of 12000 steps per day, got my fitbit to keep me on track with that!

Thanks for reading guys :)
  2. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Well-Known Member

Put on 2lbs at WI today, boo :mad: Still, start of a new week so onwards and downwards.

Green day today

Brunch - 2 x Fried eggs (in frylight) on wholemeal rolls (HexB 1 & 2), bowl of strawberries and Mullerlight

Dinner - Vegetarian Spag Bol - Quorn Mince, Lentils, Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Spaghetti

Milk throughout the day in Tea (HexA 1)

Syns -

Hifi Light (3)
    Tomato Ketchup (3)
    Crisps (5)
    Small Milky Bar (3.5)

Daily Syns 14.5
    Weekly Syns 14.5/105