35lb to go before 01/12/2014!

Mrs Wills

Hi everyone im Emma!

Got 35lbs to lose for IVF in December this year. I've already lost 4 stone so just a bit left not :).

I am now a newbie but have been her before ages ago n I've lost my user name n password so im going to completely start afresh!

Im goin to be doing slimming world with Orlistat/Xenical starting 12th Aug 2014. I do have ibs which sometimes complicates things but hopefully won't have any issues!

Im so excited to be back here with all you lovely ladies! Anyone who reads this please feel free to post n share experiences :)

Will be weighing today so will post later. X

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Best of luck Mrs W! I've been through IVF twice and it can be pretty rough along the wayso getting yourself fighting fit will really help.
Likely trying again late Autumn early winter so the same for me to get some weight off and knowing I've done as much as I can to help the process. Wishing you lots of strength on your journey!

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. Good luck for your next try! Have you got much left to lose for this time?

X

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ever so much x
We're going abroad this time - I felt our clinic here just had a one size fits all approach and would be quite happy taking my money without seeing why it hasn't worked for me. I'm self-funded as NHS funding age range stops very early here, so although I don't need to lose weight for treatment, I know I'll feel better for being a healthier weight and it can only help. In fact I found the drugs and stress made me put on weight during my last 2 times so need to get some off in case it happens again. First goal is not to have an obese BMI!

Hi

Good luck with ur loss. I'm 14stone 10lbs or i was 2wks ago but expect I'll be back to 15stone. But I've lost 3.5stone so far so not too concerned. I plan to try for my first baby next yr and thats why i want to lose weight. I'll be 34 this yr so age is not actually on my side and i know the healthier i am the best chance I'll have. I don't have any children and I've never tried for a baby before so the fact I'll be 34 when i first try doesnt really give me a lot of time to try and get pregnant before I'm likely to give up if nothing happens. My OH is older than me again also so time is def not on our side.
Looking forward to hearing how ur getting on xx

Hi

Good luck with ur loss. I'm 14stone 10lbs or i was 2wks ago but expect I'll be back to 15stone. But I've lost 3.5stone so far so not too concerned. I plan to try for my first baby next yr and thats why i want to lose weight. I'll be 34 this yr so age is not actually on my side and i know the healthier i am the best chance I'll have. I don't have any children and I've never tried for a baby before so the fact I'll be 34 when i first try doesnt really give me a lot of time to try and get pregnant before I'm likely to give up if nothing happens. My OH is older than me again also so time is def not on our side.
Looking forward to hearing how ur getting on xx

Well done tangerine - 3 & half stones lost amazing! 33/34 is no barrier to pregnancy - I know many women at work overweight and not of that age range who've just recently had their first and I think the average age now for first-time mums is 31. Your chances are really good - I really hope you get your little bambino soon :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back