36 day mission!!

vonpeeky

36 days until my dads 60th and a huge family gathering. My cousin had a baby 3 days before me and is already boasting she's back in her bikini .... I have always been the podgey one and I want to go looking like a yummy mummy not the slummy one! So 36 days to go and I'm almost on week 3 and I have to admit I have been a bit naughty here and there. (all high protien but still) so I'm upping the water going to go jogging and not even a lick of the fingers! I hope I can do it I want to be 13.5st by the party.
Any one else got any events coming up? Looking for a bit of support to keep me on track!
Xxx

I have my cousins wedding in 49 days. I want a lovely dress and to feel good about myself! Its horrible going to events when you dont feel good isnt it, especially family do's. We can both do it!

I have a hen do in 4 weeks in Ibiza and want to look good in a bikini by then, aiming to have lost 2 1/2 stone by this point. I've already lost 17lbs so still a way to go but hopefully will get there!

I'm sure that in 36 days you will be able to walk into that party looking fab!

dont you hate it that when you say you are going to be 100% soo motivated that your head decides all you want is cheese. erghh... soo glad my munchkin took a super long nap (so did i lol).
i think its goo dhaving a goal in front of us something good to aim for! i just now have to find my dad the best prezzy lol!
we can do it!

That will be such a great "reveal"! I bet you can't wait to show them the new amazing you!

I have a formal lunch in September with the mums from my son's old school.
They always look so glam and I'm the frumpy prodgy one!
I want to look good too!

Back