3littlerascals losing the podge!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by 3littlerascals, 18 January 2014 Social URL.

1. 3littlerascals

3littlerascals Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hi all

I successfully did cambridge in 2008 losing 7.5 stones in 6 months and going from a 20-22 to a 10-12, Unfortunately I never finished doing maintenance as I fell pregnant and have put 5.5 stone back on :cry:eek:ver the years.

I have decided that now is the time to get it back off again as we are taking the kids to Florida for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Year and I want to be nice and slim so that I have no embarrassing incidents on the plane or in the theme parks!

I started today and know that this week will be a bit hard but for me weeks 2-3 are worse as I start thinking that I can lose weight another way but I have instructed my consultant and my Husband to not let me quit!

This will be my diary to help me keep track and any input is welcome :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 3littlerascals

3littlerascals Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Well day 1 and 2 went with no problems except a small headache yesterday :D

I never find the first week that bad though as I am fired up and raring to go!
    I am going away for a long weekend near the end of feb so have 4 1/2 weeks of weightloss until then, I have decided that i will allow myself to eat for the 4 days I am away and then get straight back on it once home.
    Hopefully I can lose a stone and a half in that time and get back to the weight I was last summer :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.