• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3ness fitness weekend anyone?

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
I found this website http://www.3ness.com. They do a fitness weekend twice a year.

Basically they have loads of classes throughout the day (at least 4 an hour) and breakfast, lunch and dinner is included. They also do parties in the evenings (if you wanna go) and use of a steam room, sauna, gym and pool.

The price includes all of the above and accomodation in a 4 star hotel. I went for a single room which is £199. The deposit was £30 and apparently I'll get another £10 off.
I thought it was pretty good!!

So my plan is to have a PT session every other week from now until the weekend (end of June) and after that have 1 every week. In the month of August I want to have a session twice a week. This is all so I can look nice and svelt for my holiday at the beginning of September!

Anyway, has anyone heard of this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes i do this but with a company called fitness fiesta - we have been to Hinckley a few times
It's a great weekend the presenters and classes are amazing so much fun then u get to party all night !!!
Exhausting weekend but have had some fab laughs on these weekends