Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3ness fitness weekend anyone?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by biggirl86, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I found this website http://www.3ness.com. They do a fitness weekend twice a year.

Basically they have loads of classes throughout the day (at least 4 an hour) and breakfast, lunch and dinner is included. They also do parties in the evenings (if you wanna go) and use of a steam room, sauna, gym and pool.

The price includes all of the above and accomodation in a 4 star hotel. I went for a single room which is £199. The deposit was £30 and apparently I'll get another £10 off.
    I thought it was pretty good!!

So my plan is to have a PT session every other week from now until the weekend (end of June) and after that have 1 every week. In the month of August I want to have a session twice a week. This is all so I can look nice and svelt for my holiday at the beginning of September!

Anyway, has anyone heard of this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~daisy~

~daisy~ Full Member

Yes i do this but with a company called fitness fiesta - we have been to Hinckley a few times
    It's a great weekend the presenters and classes are amazing so much fun then u get to party all night !!!
    Exhausting weekend but have had some fab laughs on these weekends

4. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Great that someone else has done it!! Is it the same thing or slightly different?

5. ~daisy~

~daisy~ Full Member

It's just a different company alot of the presenters are the same and the one we do is a little cheaper :)

6. fabulously fit at forty

fabulously fit at forty Member

Its an awesome weekend at 3ness, highly recommend it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.