3rd and final time!

Sabichu

Hi everyone!

New member to Minimins although over the years I've popped on for a little inspo.

This is the 3rd, and hopefully final time I'll be doing CD and with success! I'm still on my first week and so far so good, I even faces tonnes of temptations at family gathering and work and didn't even struggle at all!

I initially did it when I was 18 or so and got to my GW of 10 stones, half from CD and the rest from healthy eating and exercise. Following that in 2013 I gained 5 stones due to having a thyroid hormone imbalance and was at my heaviest ever! Since then I've been yo-yo-ing over the last two years. I did CD again with a very unsupportive consultant who never had what I wanted in stock or wasn't available, thus made me give up real quick. I followed my 3 weeks worth of loss with gyming and eating healthy and got down to 12st2lbs, then somehow my weight shot back up again, this time to 14st as soon as I stopped working out :(

So, this is my final shot at Cambridge. I really am determined to get to my goal weight this time and STAY there. I have so much I want to do in life and my weight really is causing my self esteem to diminish. I really look forward to both hearing your stories and doing my bit to support my fellow dieters!

Start date: 10/03/16
Height: 5ft2
SW: 14St
GW: 10St
UGW: 9st6lbs

You can do it!

What is your new consultant like? As you said...if they aren't great you won't have a good experience and stick with it. When I tried Cambridge the first time the consultant I got wasn't very good and had group sessions etc. and it put me off and stopped going after only 2 weeks. Second attempt my consultant was scary but much more supportive and managed 5 stone :)

Back