3rd attempt at cambridge DAY 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jaycie, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jaycie

Jaycie New Member

Hellooooo :)
    New to this site. Previously I have been on the Cambridge forum but I quite like the look of this one.

Well here is goes, just completed day 1 on Cambridge. I done this 2 year ago and lost 19lb in 4 weeks with eating a meal on a night. I done SS for 11 days before getting badly constipated!!!! Now I know how to prevent this time lol. Second attempt was bad lol. So now hopefully I will last

My stats are: 23 female 11.6 and 5ft6.

Going on holiday in April so that's my goal. I just hope I stick to it. I have got myself in a late eating habit :( but today's been fine

Wish me luck lol xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

I know all about the late eating habit, and it can be a very tough one to break!

All the best hun xx
  4. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hi Jaycie, welcome to Minimins. :D Good luck with your weightloss journey. I'm sure you'll get to goal in no time. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.