3rd Attempt?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moggy, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. moggy

moggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi guys,

I did the CD for 6 weeks and lost 2 stone. Stopped for 2 months and gained 1/2 stone. I restarted it and lasted a month where I lost 1 and a 1/2 stone. In total I have lost 3 stone.

I have a stone to goal. The reason that I stopped is that each time I go back my losses are good for a few weeks then really slow down. I have been doing Tesco diet for a week and have stayed the same weight. I think that diet is good for maintaining your weight but not for loosing it. Do you think I should go back to CD to try to loose the last stone and has anyone else been in this situation?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been losing and putting on and losing my last 1 1/2 stone for the last year. I am trying really hard now to stick to SS and get to goal. Wishing you all the best.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.