3rd Day and STILL Hungry

bigbozzman

AS you know im new to this , but after day 3 im still getting hunger pangs?

Im drinking loads of water and was expecting the hunger to go away when in ketosis, still watiing for the ketostix to check.

Im struggling at the moment and went and weighed, 7lb loss in 3 days which is great but im starving. :cry:

:break_diet:

Hey Hun well done for getting to day 3! :)

This is the final hurdle to get through, your body is sooo clever and it wants you to eat so it's doing it's best to make you give in!

DON'T hun, keep drinking your water, maybe have a hot one and you should feel better come morning! Remember once this week is done and you see your loss (by the way fab so far :D) it'll be worth it!

I'm on week 8 and can get days where I think I'm hungry but its just my mind playing tricks.

Remember why your doing this and also note that ketosis can hit anytime after 4 days. I'm always around day 5 but everyone's different.

My dad said to me when I found myself wanting to eat around week 3 that 'why waste all the time and effort so far on a moment eating!' Change your thinking to I've been 100% for 3 days I can do another and I will beat the voice in my head and the rumble in my tummy!

Stick with it and good luck :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keep going! You are almost there, and the hunger will ease. I still get some hunger pangs even now, but they are definitely not as intense or relentless as the early days. It took me a good couple of weeks to settle properly, but things did ease off after the first week. Just stay strong, as you've almost done the hard part and it'd be such a shame to fall now ;) You can do it and it will be worth it, I promise! xx

Thanks for the advice . Your right it subsides today so far is great no pangs !' I am having food dreams which is weird , more nightmares as it stresses me out when I think I've just had a huge pizza , then wake up relieved. Ah the human mind , really messes with your head! :)

Back