Total Solution 3rd Day Ts Exante

Millybow

This is my third day on Total Solution, weighed myself yesterday and have already lost 4lb!! Have found first 2 days so hard but today I seem to have broken through my barrier cos its not so bad now, not keen on soups & shakes but love the bars, such a shame you can only have one per day, wonder why that is dies anyone know? Xx

Well done you!

Because the bars have more carbs in them if you have more than one it can take you out of ketosis. Your probably finding it easier today as it takes 2 - 3 days to reach ketosis properly.

I havent tried the soups as I didnt like the ones on the cambridge diet at all but I am enjoying the shakes. I add a sweetener to mine and it makes it taste much nicer!

Best of luck!

Aah thank you, I'll b adding a sweetener to today's shake now, the soups aren't awful they r just an odd consistency, very very creamy and a little bit foamy too but will carry on with all three foods just for variety if nothing else, have got 11st to use so think variety is going to b key for the long haul x

Hiya Milly!! the first few days were really hard for me but I am now on day 6 and feel fine, full but he cravings continue every now and then! Just keep busy :)

I actually really like the soups so much nicer than LL, but I add a lot more water so that they are almost like cup a soup consistency and I add a little salt and pepper or if your craving spicy some chilli flakes/powder, it really helps.

There are also alot of suggestions on how to make micro crisps from the soup by mixing to a paste and popping in the micro, a sprinkling of salt after and walaaah you have something different to help get them down you....I know frenchfancy has recently experimented with this and they went down a treat! So maybe an idea??

You can also make muffins from the shakes.....

Jx

Hey Milly
Just wanted to say hi and good luck :D

Thankyou am really excited by all the success story's it's a bit daunting at first knowing I've got so far to go but am really motivated by all the great weight losses on this diet x

Millybow said:
Thankyou am really excited by all the success story's it's a bit daunting at first knowing I've got so far to go but am really motivated by all the great weight losses on this diet x

It may seem far but there is no quicker way to get there than this :) soon you'll be looking back and wondering where the time went :)

Back