3rd go, determination x 100, LETS GO! BUDDYS WANTED.

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
This is my 3rd proper go at the vlcd, I have lost weight before but then sort of rebelled and ended up putting it ll back on. I am more determined than ever after my ex make a comment about my hips haha x no seriously, I am doing this for health and fitness rather than cosmetic. I am 16.4 at the moment and I want to lose 6 stone.

I have some small goals and I would really love some buddies and support here please?

Goal 1: do 5 days 100%
Goal 2: Lose 7 lbs.

That will do for now x

Thanks guys, I start tomor x

Hey Lisa
I started on Friday. Really enjoying s&s.
This forum is great for support.
I'm just a newbie too but I am here for support if you need it.
I may need it back lol
Good luck x x

any advice on how to help with food cravings and how to keep to plan?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

I try to space foods out. I'm on 4 packs a day. So have a shake for breakfast. A soup for lunch. A hot meal for tea and a shake or a bar for supper.
I tend to try and drink plenty.
Maybe start the day between 9 - 10am for breakfast. Lunch about 1-2 pm tea about 6ish and supper 9ish.
I drink a tin of coke zero or a glass of water when hungry. Tend to help. Even eating ice. Strange but helps.
K xx

are u weighing everyday?

No not everyday. Promised myself once a week. I get really disheartened easily so just giving myself the week before I weigh.
How are you getting on? Xx

i am trying to leave my first meal as late as possible cos i get pekish and more likely to fail on a night x

I do the same.
I'm a late night chomper that's why I leave my supper so late.
Just take every day as it comes.
As soon as your body's in full ketosis you won't feel hungry at all.
I did Atkins diet in 2010 and couldn't eat much due to being in ketosis.
I'm sure this will get easier as we go along
X x x

ok stuck with me x

stick rather...

just having the first shake of day.

i have to do this i am taking it one day at a time xxx

just had my 2nd meal...mushroom pasta. can't say im enjoying them. i am making Sunday dinner for everyone else and the yorkshire puds look gorgeous..... :-(

Lisa when I made my meals they wernt really tasty. I asked if the was any way to make them Nd was told to let them sail for 5 mins before cooking. I use boiling water instead of cold water when making meals and makes them so much better.
Keep strong. X x

im feeling ok so far but as soon as it hits 8pm ill be looking in the cupboards....

Hi lisa here to follow good luck on your journey xx
Drink as much as you can all through out the day, that's the secret, keeps you full. noodles had a great post on here. where she explained that the ketones the fat burners need flushing out constantly. A bit like a full aisle of supermarket shelves. when you drink and end up at the toilet it empties the shelves, then they get filled up again and every toilet visit is flushing that fat away.
Keep going hunny you can do it one hill at a time xx

Someone gave me a great tip once, when one of the packs doesn't taste good just think of it as thin medicine. If a doctor gave you a shake and said take one of these 4 times a day and you'll be thin then you'd do it in a heartbeat. If you think of it as a meal replacement you focus on what you are replacing.
It works for me when I find one I don't like.

Are you doing Simplicity or Lifestyle? There are some good recipes if you are doing lifestyle to make the meal packs more interesting. I find the weight loss slightly better when I have just 4 packs but there isn't much in it.

im only doing the packs. iv finished now and am in bed. im starving though if honest and dank very little water....

Congrats on getting through Day 1! Drink lots of water and don't lose sight of your goals :) xxx

I need to drink more really...

Day 1 completed

Back