• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd Silver Seven and 10%

Just wanted to shout about me getting my 3rd silver seven today and my 10%, im made up - this diet is definitely working for me, just need to keep planning in advance what im going to eat and stick to it as that seems to work for me - good luck everyone with your WI's. As I don't go to the weekly clubs as im doing this by myself at home I just wanted to share.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
aw well done,,i'm delighted for you!!!

Loser85

Gold Member
Well done Veggie. Thats a great achievement within only 8 weeks. Keep up the great work and could you send me some of your dieting magic please :D

Ahh thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate it. Made myself a big pan of BNS soup this morning and filled the fridge with WW Jelly and put some of the WW dessert on the top of two of them. I always find the beginning of the week to be the best for me as I like to save points for the weekend and this seems to help me - good luck everyone.

:thankyou: Ahh thank you so much everyone, it really helps when you read such lovely posts. Im giving up choc for lent so today is my last day ( just hope I don't od on the stuff with the points) Good luck everyone, we are going to do this once and for all. :fingerscrossed:

Well done Veggie, you have done very well seem to be planning really well. I use Esource all the time so when I come to do this on my own at home(cost cutting next month) I need to get my head around it. How do u manage with the half points? that is the only thing that is worrying me about doing it on my own.

Well done Veggie, you have done very well seem to be planning really well. I use Esource all the time so when I come to do this on my own at home(cost cutting next month) I need to get my head around it. How do u manage with the half points? that is the only thing that is worrying me about doing it on my own.
What do you mean by the half points?

that is fantastic :D i hope i can do half as well x
I'm sure you will, I have found the WW Discovery really good for me, I know it's common sence, eat less junk more healthy stuff and exercise more but with this plan you eat normal everyday foods and treats and lose weight - you will defintely get your A. N. bod if you stick to it - good luck, not that you will need it.

well done u as well,

here is a round of applause for each of ur % lost (sorry nicked your reply to me lol)
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
:D :D:D:D:D