Step 1 Sole Source 3rd time lucky? lets hope so!

LaurenLouise89

So here i am again...trying cambridge for the 3rd time in the past 2 years, its hard work :( im so hungry. I know the diet works though which is why i really want to try and stick at it, the exciting prospect is my consultant is confident if i stick to it and dont cheat ill of reached my goal by christmas! wow thats only months away! it would be amazing if that was the case but i enjoy food so much and to top it off i have a toddler who constantly eats throughout the day and obviously i have to make him his meals which is so tempting to eat a bit while im making it aghh :( its my first week so im hoping once the results start coming in ill have some more motivation, anyone else trying again??

Hi Lauren, I am on my 1st restart. I did cwp for four month in march this year. I lost three and a half stone but lost motivation and took a break. I am now back to doing cwp again and hope to lose some more weight.

I am going on holiday in 35 days so hope to get to a personal goal by then. Think it will be tight but possible if I am good.

Hope you are doing well! Am on day two, what day are you on?

Hi hun would love a buddy if your up for it? We sound very similar! This diet is bloody hard but so worth doing at the end!!
I'm on day 4 and really hungry just having my 2nd shake now xx

Hi Hayley! I am now on day 6, tomorrow will be one week back on SS. 29 days till holiday too! Hope to get a large portion of the weight I gained lost and then start working on getting the rest gone too!

The first week is always hard but after that it gets surprisingly easier. However I did have times when I could eat my arm off for want of something to eat!!! Those times are the worst!

Hope the rest of the day went well!

Hello ladies,
Am new here. lost count of how many times i have restarted the diet.I am 16st5pounds hoping to get to 11st by Christmas. Restarted today and so far i am feeling good. Really need all the support i can get...

Remlex

Back