3rd time lucky??!!!

Hi to all you fellow dieters!
well i am back on the cd for the 3rd and final timeand there is not a cat in hells chance am i giving up this time!:p
i have 6 weeks until my family :family2:holiday so the countdown begins now!
would love to see how everyone is doing as we all know this is such a hard diet to follow but it does give you the results that you want and in the fastest time,good luck to you all!
Lisa xx:D

Hi Lisa
Welcome back! I too am 3rd time lucky... lost 9lb in two weeks however came off the diet for the last 4 days, ate loads of crap and made myself feel terrible in the process. Back on the diet today and feel better already for it.
Good luck and we are all here if you need us. xxx

haha its so hard isnt it,well im pretty dissapointed as i only think iv lost about 5lb and its my first wk,i have been eating bits of chicken and ham though but still thought i would have lost more! i cpuld have lost that much at ww or sw,god imn sick of diets they driving me crackers!!:cry:
well good luck to you hope u can stick to it xxx:p

oh dont be disheartened, when is your first weigh in? I bet you have lost more then you think! Drink LOTS of water, as that really is the key I think! Are you doing SS?
Im doing the 810 plan, so I at least get a meal of chicken and veg. Gives me something to look forward too!
Good luck and keep us posted.
xx

Back