3rd time lucky??

gercol

Hello everyone,
Just finished day 1....
I think this is my third time trying lipotrim....I've never lasted more than a week and then I'd start cheating...little nibbles to start with and then eventually fall completely off the wagon. But feeling so commited this time.
Was reading through others posts and wow the figures speak for themselves. Feeling so motivated i hope to last until week before Christmas, refeed and start again week after Christmas if I have still more to loose..which i will.
Getting loads of exercise up and down to loo. And nearly got caught out today....was out and couldnt find a loo:eek:.
Want to say a big thank you to everyone who posts. It really does help to see all the advise and support and dropping numbers!!.
Hope you all have a great week....:)

Well done Colette, this time you will do it! I'm on to week 6 and its only now that I'm finding it really quite easy to do. Remembering how I felt on some of the earlier days I never would have believed I could get to the stage where I feel like I do now. The longer you can stick to it 100% the easier it will get until you finally get to the point where its no hardship at all. Keep posting for support.

BM

Hiya Gercol, its my third try at Lipotrim too, and I'm planning to do the same as yourself and take a break for Christmas before going back to it :) I'm going to just try my best to stick to it but if I slip up then so what! You only fail when you stop trying, so just brush yourself off and try, try again til you reach your goal.

Keep on keeping on! U can't fail to lose weight & fast if u stay 100% on LT, if u cheat it just takes a little longer. Good luck x

Hi guys,
Thanks a mill for the replies and encouragment. Day 2 down and feeling very good. However didn't drink enough water...circumstances more than anything else...it's the trips to the loo that made me have to take it easy on the water today. But have been sipping since 8pm so hoping that this will help. Know its not the correct way to do it...was sipping during the day but not the amount i was meant to.

day 4 nearly done....had a few tricky times today but got through them....
Dont know who posted a week or so ago about painting nails to distract from those night time cravings and eating for boredom sake but working great for me. Plus have great looking nails:)

U'll never b so pampered as u r on LT :) x

Back