3rd time on CWP ...

Mel2110

So this is my third time doing Cambridge,
The first time I lost 5 stone and then over 2 years put a stone on so went back to get rid of that and the 2 years on again I am back to lose a stone, both times in my first week I lost 8lb , this weeks weigh in (tomorrow) looks like it will only be 2lb (first week) I am doing nothing different and it’s so disheartening as I know this diet works but what has happened this time around ... anyone ever had this?

So this is my third time doing Cambridge,
The first time I lost 5 stone and then over 2 years put a stone on so went back to get rid of that and the 2 years on again I am back to lose a stone, both times in my first week I lost 8lb , this weeks weigh in (tomorrow) looks like it will only be 2lb (first week) I am doing nothing different and it’s so disheartening as I know this diet works but what has happened this time around ... anyone ever had this?
I think bodies can react differently at different times. For me on a vlcd, it's never a straight line. I weigh daily, and can go up & down, and know urine and faeces can make a 2lbs difference too.

Are you drinking as much as the previous times? It's so hot, maybe you need more? Hopefully yr consultant can help you.

Whatever the reason, at 2lbs a week you'll be at your goal by end September. Good luck.

Ali

Back