3rd week on LLT

fatat40?

Hi girls, long time lurker, first time poster. I am currently in my 3rd week of LLT, lost 8lbs the first week and a further 5lbs the second week.

I have to admit that I am finding it easy, is this normal? Maybe its because I am just so desperate to lose the weight I am tricking my brain into thinking its easier that it really is? Anyone else finding this?

Hiya...I'm finding it easy too. I'm sure that there will be challenges further down the road, but I have taken to it like a duck to water :) I also think that the weight loss is so rewarding that you dont want to go 'off piste' xx

Hi fatat40?
It's not really tricking your brain, it's more like taking control and your brain telling your stomach that it's in control.
Well done. Sounds like this is the right time for you.
I hope you have a good LLC and group support. That makes a big difference.

Thanks for that, I dont imagine that it will always be easy but I think I thought it would be alot harder. As you say slendablenda I really think this is the right time for me. I am a woman on a mission, I'll be 40 in March next year and my son will be starting school soon and I dont wanna be the fat mom at the school gates!

Welcome I am on week 3 too. The only problem I seem to be having is drinking enough water. I am a returner but am determined to succeed. Good luck

Hi Snoop, I'm lucky enough to have a water cooler in the office so I've forced myself to fill a pint glass at least 5/6 times a day, however a bit like you I'm having trouble at the weekends when time is not so structured. How are you finding it the second time round?

Great loses so far, well done,:)

I too am finding it easy, and I really do believe it is if your head is in the right place to do it.

Will keep an eye on your updates, good luck xx Lorna

Thanks for that, I dont imagine that it will always be easy but I think I thought it would be alot harder. As you say slendablenda I really think this is the right time for me. I am a woman on a mission, I'll be 40 in March next year and my son will be starting school soon and I dont wanna be the fat mom at the school gates!

I am a woman on a mission, too! My mission began years back to lose the ten extra stones I was carrying and to then keep them off. Forever.

It is good to view this weight loss and maintenance journey as a mission. Commit seriously and take slips, blips and even binges in your stride. They happen! When they do, put them behind you and simply carry on with the plan.

Good luck to everyone!

Good for you! I found it easy (most of the time) as well. As SlendaBlenda says it's all about the timing and definitely sounds like the right time for you. "Woman on a mission" go for it!

Hey lovelies, I found it really easy on total but when I switched to lite, due to medical reasons my troubles began! The control that's mentioned on here is lost and everyday becomes a battle for me! However good news is that these battles are there to make us stronger!

I wanted to mention lite on her and how difficult it canberra because many if you later down the line will see it as an option, my advice stick to total and then do RTM as it will help you identify what works for you when it comes to food!

Good luck I am looking forward to seeing how you do xxx

Hi all,

thanks for the feedback. Had lunch with some girlfriends today and they were gobsmacked that I'm not hungry, was trying to explain the whole Ketosis thing to them but as they are all size 10/12's and have never dieted it was a bit difficult. Still finding it quite easy which amazes me, have WI tonight.......fingers crossed!

Good luck for your WI - bet it will be great!

Back