3rd weigh in today...feeling down

BEX29

I know I should be pleased but Ive lost 6lb 1st weekm 6.5lbs on the 2nd week and this week I have lost 3lbs. Still a loss but its been really hard this week and feel so tired.
Still must keep focused!!!

You have lost 16lb, 16lb is alot of weight, you should be very proud of yourself, Feeling tired makes you feel low, but try to get a little more sleep, things will improve, i still have tired times now, you just have to stay focused as you have said, you really have done well.

Hi BEX29, if you look at my stats below I also had a slow week on week 3 (last week). I only lost 1 1/4lbs. Yes I did feel a bit gutted but then she measured me and I had lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist that week!

Just think, if you were doing SW or WW then 3lbs would be a really good week! It's only because this diet is so fab that we expect so much more.

I keep saying it on different threads but even 1lb is quite heavy (carry a lb bag of flour around with you for a while!) and just think that's another 3lbs gone forever.

I know it would be great to have massive losses every week, but even on programmes like Biggest Loser where they work out for 6 hours a day, every day they have weeks where they lose 3lbs or even less.

I know it's easier said than done, but try and stay positive and proud of what you are doing and what you are achieving, because it is really fantastic :D

Bex

I am on week two and totally understand where you are coming from but 16lbs is fab and cannot wait to have that much off............you have done amazing and that would have been 8wks on ww or SW for sure....................I am only just beginning my journey but I expect you do have your ups and downs but we all know the first two weeks you lose the most and then it evens out. Reading these posts is preparing me for what is ahead so thanks everyone and Bex keep going luv you are doing fab...........

Hiya Bex.... 3lb is an average loss, not a bad week!!!
CD say on average a stone a month which works aout roughly 3.5 a week...
I seem to be doing 4lb one week, 3lb the next... it doesn't matter...

Lots of people say... just look at the monthly loss as it always seems to even out, and i must admit, thats what I am trying to do...

I too hit a down patch at around 3/4 weeks, but you do get through it... I suppose when the novelty of the diet wears off a little and you are just left with the journey ahead, it does seem daunting, just try to find some fun in each day and you will soon be at goal..

x

Hiya Bex.... 3lb is an average loss, not a bad week!!!
CD say on average a stone a month which works aout roughly 3.5 a week...
I seem to be doing 4lb one week, 3lb the next... it doesn't matter...

Lots of people say... just look at the monthly loss as it always seems to even out, and i must admit, thats what I am trying to do...

I too hit a down patch at around 3/4 weeks, but you do get through it... I suppose when the novelty of the diet wears off a little and you are just left with the journey ahead, it does seem daunting, just try to find some fun in each day and you will soon be at goal..

x

Tilly speaks so much sense! I really like the idea of trying to find something fun in each day.

Ah the dreaded week three!! I have done LT twice before and both time in week three I lost a pound, which is so disheartening. But both times my clothes were looser in week three so I kind of figure its like your body catching up on the great weight losses in the first two weeks. I think thats when your weight loss becomes real WEIGHT loss as opposed to water weight loss.

I hope that made sense!!

Hey Bex..well done! Are you measuring your waist etc? My CDC told me to measure every week...so if it is a small weight loss compared to what you were expecting, you may find you have lost inches instead....keep going

Kirsty

Back