3rd weigh in...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by northerngurl, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    well, been weighed and lost 1lb :( yes I know its a loss which is good but because I have had a rough week healthwise and stuck to CD like glue I was kinda hoping for a bit more than that.

My CDC isn't happy letting me stay on SS+ and wants me to move up to 1000 plan for a week to see if it helps me get sorted with my IBS flare up and associated symptoms.

I asked her to do my measurements again to give me some good news and I have lost 2 inches off my waist 1 inch off my hips and 2 1/2 inches off my chest :)

I was kinda hoping only to be moved to 810 not 1000, hopefully it will only be for a week. Going to the docs on Friday if I cant get this pain in my side shifted.

X Debs X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

good work on the 1lb loss bet your more impressed with the inches though :) and maybe like you say a week on 1000 may settle you down

4. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    thanks hun,

I am pretty impressed with the inch loss it has given me a teeny bit more positivity. Just want to feel better sooner rather than later.

X Debs X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.