3rd Weigh In

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SCrittenden, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    I've just been to my 3rd weigh in, only lost 2lbs, but it is a day early, and swapped from morning to evening.. so sure the weight loss is actually a bit more than that.

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey thats really good especially if you usually get weighed in a morning and only 6 days this is my 2nd time on cd hope i can geet past the first week! on day 2 at the mo so 5 days left yippeee

4. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    Hiya, Good luck, you just have to stick it out for the first few days, and it does get loads easier.. hopefully determination and excitement will get you through the first week.

5. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi well doneon your loss, being weighed early must be a bummer!! but you are still losing and any loss is great. Im on day 3 and weigh in on monday for the first time
    good luck for your next week

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun :) x

7. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Congrats, evenings/afternoons do make a difference, sometimes upto 4lb for me..I try and go in the mornings as it makes me feel better but I get on the scales at home all the time. Considering I spent years avoiding scales I'm now addicted. Still it's better than crisps...

8. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning and Evening weights definitely differ, also depending on what clothes/shoes you wear too, so well done 2lbs with the difference is absolutely FANTASTIC :bliss:

9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.