3st in 5 weeks

Mr Gilbo

I had to join and weigh-in 2 days early due to going to Manchester next week for work. So I lost just over the 3lbs I needed to hit the 3st in 5 weeks! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :bliss:

I am so chuffed with what I have achieved!

I have also booked my treat at Rayleigh Retreat Spa for a facial. I have never have done anything like this. Will I have to lose my beard?! :confused: I love my beard!

Anyway 5 more weigh-ins till my brothers wedding. I would love 2st in that time to give me 5st in total. Here's to the next 5 weeks!

Wow that is amazing!

You must be so pleased!

If you keep going at this rate your brother may not recognise you!

Just think of the looks on peoples faces who haven't seen you in a few months (esp. those you don't like) ha ha...

WOW!..That is a brilliant achievement in such a short space of time. You were dead right to book a treat-you certainly deserve it!

wow thats awesome you must be delighted! I am starting again today, have got 4 weeks before my friends wedding! Hoping i can lose a decent amount but think men lose it faster x

Omg that's amazing!!

Just so amazing. You must feel so pleased with yourself.
So thats just 1 stone more for the target of your brother"s wedding. It's doable isn't it at the rate you're going?
keep on impressing us all ( and of course making us a bit envious)

Back