4 Benefits of Green Tea

andry123

Hi minimins
I was reading in the internet and just want to share with you those 4 be of green tea

1) Aids in Weight Loss
It is known that certain compounds in this type of tea may increase metabolism, burn fat more efficiently and also help with hydration which is a factor that contributes to successful weight loss.

2) Good for Your Teeth
Green tea acts as an antibacterial and contains fluoride; both characteristics that help prevent gum disease and cavities.

3) Prevents Diabetes
Those who consume green tea have a lower risk for developing type 1 diabetes due to green tea's bility to control blood sugar levels.

4) Keeps the Brain Healthy
Consuming green tea regularly may reduce your risk for Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, dementia and other cognitive issues as you age. This is due to the antioxidant properties of the tea that attack free radicals and keep cells functioning at an optimal rate.

Does anyone ever try Green Tea for weight loss ?!!

Iv'e been told before it aids weight loss, bu the rest is a bonus too! Im slowly replacing my need for coffee with green tea. :)

apparently it also has good antibiotic properties - so good if you have a sore throat! We drink masses of it in this house- with this addition of lemon and the odd sweetener - my hubby thinks it has speeded up his weight loss no end

Yeah i have about 3 cups a day its good stuff.

I have just started drinking green tea in the last week. I have 2 cups a day usually. I knew it was good for you but didn't know about all the points in your thread. Has anybody noticed an increase in their weightloss when they have been drinking green tea compared to when they haven't?? Thanks :)

Back