4 months to loose 3 stone for my wedding!

lr31

Hi everyone I'm. New here so here goes I'm a mum of 4 ages 13,11,2 & 1 I work night shifts as a care assistant and I'm getting married on 28th of may this year eeeek
I'm on day 3 of total solution , dealing with the cravings found it really hard on night shift tho!
Do u people think 3 stone in 3 months is doable? ?? Anyone got any success stories in that amount of time lol?
Currently weighing in at 12st2lbs
Eeeeeeekkkk!!
Love to hear from you all
Laura xx

Hi Laura, good luck you will definitely be able to do 3 stone in 3 months.

Awww thanks for your response I really hope so sneaky peek at the scales say I've already took a fair amount off already but we will see :)

Welcome! Defo agree 3 stone in 3 months is achievable if you are 100%. You probably won't need to add any exercise, I imagine a care assistant to be on their feet a lot?

Stopping by to say hi and sub :)

Hi guys well so far so well- yes but I only do two nights a week so I'm doing exercise daily in between running about after my one & 2 year old... I so hope I can do this ... :)

So all in all a week on shakes alone 8lb off my start weight was 12st 8lb & I'm now 12st so I'm pretty happy with the results I'm also feeling the difference on my body right now which is a bonus ..
Hope everyone has a great day ;-)

Start weight 12 st 8
Week 1- 8lb lost - 12st ( 2st 6lbs 2 go)

Yay! Well done. That's fab.

Fab loss! Well done :)

Well done Ir31 x:)

Thanks everyone.. struggling right now with the mental issues of using food as a comfort blanket.. I use food when I'm happy, when I'm sad...stressed you name it that's how I got so heavy I feel like screaming let's hope I can sleep it off and tommorow be a new day
Food free still :) and sticking to it this is going to be a emotional learning process I have to overcome x

So I managed to stay strong last night and resist food... starting today with a mint chocolate shake ( warm) n that's got to last me majority of today as I'm on night shifts n will on have two shakes left to last me... oh the joys of attempting to get thun for my wedding lol x

Well done on your loss that's great! And with kids to run round after and night shifts to do your doing fab! I think you can definately lose 3 stone in 3 months, I did exante in 2014 and between sept and Dec I lost 3 stone and that was with some weeks where I wasn't 100% on plan so I think it's doable.
I know what you mean about using food as a comfort blanket, I'm exactly the same and it's got worse which is why I'm so big now. I think for me part of the challenge is losing the weight and the other part is making healthy changes long term to keep it off. Hope your night shift goes quick for you!

I fell to pieces on night shift n gave into temptation but I won't dwell on it ... I'm back on it today and still as determined as ever . Poppy were all in this journey together it's just a long road to re educating out bodies I just keep thinking we eat to live.. we don't live to eat ;-)
All the best on your journey

So week 2 weigh in this morning and another 4lbs off :) so 12lbs in 2 weeks I'm happy with that -hoping for another 2lbs next week for my first stone off !!!
Start weight 12st 8lb
Week 1 weigh in 12st
Week 2 weigh in 11st 11lb

Well done! :)

My other half has been on exante 2 weeks n lost 1st 4lbs so my loss is mini compared to his I need to get out of habit of weighing everyday ... does anyone know if we can drink green tea on this diet plz??

Back