4 packs instead of 3?

mazzyboo

hello im new and just started the exante diet and find myself hungry on it but i believe the hunger is supposed subside after the first few days? I noticed in the faq section of exante that it mentions either having 3 or 4 packs a day and wondered if anyone here has 4

i just wanted to say that having come on this site the people are very inspirational and its just what i needed to keep going

thankyou :)

Last edited:
i know you can have a normal meal a day of 400/600 cals a day depending which programme you choose but im not ready to cook conventional food yet...im not ready as im unsure what damage i may do ha!

Hi mazzyboo, the hunger will subside, it varies from person to person as to when you ketosis kicks in, usally between 3-5 days, but if you are feeling hungry i would suggest that you split your packs so you have 6 shakes a day, also try adding a few ice cubes to the shakes and use a blender it makes them just like mac ds milkshakes, not as tasty, but still just as nice, hope this helps.And dont beat yourself up to much if you fall off the wagon, i did in wk 3 but have picked myself back up and am on wk 4 day 3, but as you i am now hungry, but no it will pass.hope this helps :)

I only have 3 packs, but plan my day so I know when I am, a timetable of my day is
Wake at six have a coffee and tablets (RA)
8.30 coffee and porridge or half a bar
11.00 coffee
1.00other half of bar and coffee
3.00pm bouillon
5.30 soup for dinner
6.30 shake for pudding
8.00 coffee
Bed

In between 3 litres of water.
I have lost 18.7 lb since jan 5th 2012

Hope this helps
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you and yes you can have bouillon, it's lovely and warming too, just what you need on a cold day.
Hope you are having a good day.
Gill
X

Gillclark1 said:
I only have 3 packs, but plan my day so I know when I am, a timetable of my day is
Wake at six have a coffee and tablets (RA)
8.30 coffee and porridge or half a bar
11.00 coffee
1.00other half of bar and coffee
3.00pm bouillon
5.30 soup for dinner
6.30 shake for pudding
8.00 coffee
Bed

In between 3 litres of water.
I have lost 18.7 lb since jan 5th 2012

Hope this helps
Gill
X

Hi, what's RA?

Hi RA is rheumatoid arthritis :( had it since I was 27 I am now 48 and had knee replacements etc.

Have a good day
Gill
X

thankyou very much for your replies i'm feeling more optimistic. i still get hungry but i find it more easier to deal with now. i have also started splitting my packs which has also helped a great deal too.
Well done on both of your great weight losses x

Back