1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

4 packs or 3!!!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by hancox96, 30 January 2013 Social URL.

1. hancox96

hancox96 Member

Hi everyone, I was wondering how people are getting on with having 4 packs only? I've had a poor first week on 3 and protein! And am now going to try 4 with nothing else,could anyone give me their losses on four packs please x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. donjon

donjon Well-Known Member

9lbs first week 3lbs second on 4 packs

4. Nomsad

Nomsad Well-Known Member

I'm starting on 4 packs and nothing else too apart from water and a little skimmed milk as and when in coffeet:-D do you have lots to lose??? Started on Lipotrim last week but found the shakes unplatable so ordered 140 chocolate shakes which are really lovely on slim and save just like a proper hot choc :-D I dont really like the meals and the bars well I would eat more than one a day as they are nice and if your a chocoholic like me best avoided!!! Its hard adding the meal as I feel like I want to eat more than the quantity allowed and would bring myself out of ketosis so best to be on 4 just gotta get passed day 2!!! Good luck!!

5. Mo-Jo

Mo-Jo Well-Known Member

how much did you lose hun?
    if your a bit * bunged up* or its TOTM it can effect your results on the scales big time.
    our losses should be the same if on 4 packs or 3 and the protein meal
    Jo x

6. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

My losses are in my signature. They were on 3 and a meal

7. Predator

Predator Well-Known Member

Nomsad, 140 chocolate shakes?! I can't stand the stuff so well played there! They make me think of mouldy moss!!! lol

8. Mo-Jo

Mo-Jo Well-Known Member

lol Iv never tried the shakes or soups....never been a fan of either and after CD if I never saw either one again would be too soon!
    Just noticed the

9. Mo-Jo

Mo-Jo Well-Known Member

oopsies lol
    just noticed in hancox previous threads she came straight from CD
    I did that too and my losses were slightly less than CD but I thought was worth it to feel like I was eating * proper food* again
    x

10. emma11020

emma11020 Well-Known Member

I've been mixing and matching some days I have 3 and some days I have 4. My weight loss was wk1 -10, wk2 -0, wk3 - 8, wk4 -4. I'm into week 5 now x

11. Mo-Jo

Mo-Jo Well-Known Member

well done on your losses emma your doing realy well!
    I think thats the beauty of slim and save that you can mix and match isnt it , on CD I realy missed sitting down for meals with the kids or the odd pub lunch
    slim and save def gives you the freedom to live a more normal existance while on a VLCD
    x

12. emma11020

emma11020 Well-Known Member

Yes I really like having the option to sit down and have a "proper" meal with the family. Thank you :) I'm over the moon with my weightloss so far x

13. Caz

I actually really like the chocolate shakes on S&S, haven't on any other diet though. Usually they're disgusting! I add a little coffee to mine so it becomes a bit like a mocha.

14. Nomsad

Nomsad Well-Known Member

Lol you obviously haven't had a Lipotrim choc shake the slim n save choc tastes like manna from heaven in comparison only like it hot tho so may taste rank cold!!! I dont like the meals but like the bars far too much esp the lemon one!!!

15. Caz

I love the lemon bars! And maple ones.