4 PP's left - what can I have to fill me up tonight? ;-)

Annie2012

Hi all,

I just started WW's today and I have 4 PP's left and I am starving... perhaps, emotionally but I have been very active today as well! I have some more watermelon to have & sugar free jelly as well....But, I am after something hearty to keep me full for tonight! Any ideas anyone? Please? :D

A xx

Thanks, that sounds like a plan...even better with 0 point soup and toast? And save 2 points for a WW bar and coffee .... Thanks! Didn't think of that tonight. :D

By the way susana78, congrats on losing your weight and reaching your Goal!

Heya, you've probably already eaten but another one for future is a quick vege frittata - you can do 1 egg + water for 2pp or 2 eggs for 4pp. I love it with pumpkin, red onion, broccoli and tuscan seasoning. If you have enough points can throw in some feta, or potato or kumara. Really satisfying :)

Heya, you've probably already eaten but another one for future is a quick vege frittata - you can do 1 egg + water for 2pp or 2 eggs for 4pp. I love it with pumpkin, red onion, broccoli and tuscan seasoning. If you have enough points can throw in some feta, or potato or kumara. Really satisfying :)

Hi there...Thanks a lot for that - I'll remember for future! I ended making a lovely vegetarian Chinese noodles for 6 PP's. The points I reserved for the milk....let's just say I had an accident with the milk in small jug in the fridge :(...so way hey...I had 2 extra points! Used soy sauce( 1 tablespoons), Pak Choi, Choy Sum, Baby Sweetcorn, Onions, Garlic, Spring Onions and soft Chinese noodles. It was heaven and just what I needed! :D Yummy! A massive plateful with all those greens! A x

It was delicious! x :D And healthy! :wow:

sometimes i use 1 egg+ 2 whites..
u right is really good. i love mine with ham.

thank u, hope u achieve what u want, as well.:D

Thanks susana78 - I hope so too....seems like a long way to go just starting out again but I guess we all have to start somewhere, sometime... :)

Soup is always a good one but I'll take your recommendations - the frittata and noodles both sound great!

The noodles are so yummy! I have them a lot! They are so quick to make and you can make so many different variations with it! And the best part is, you can bulk it up so much and it is so, so filling! :D

Is that the fresh noodles you use or the ones you have to boil first? Do you know how many points are in the fresh ones? x

Is that the fresh noodles you use or the ones you have to boil first? Do you know how many points are in the fresh ones? x

It's not the fresh ones you get next to the stir fry vegetables...nor is it the dry ones that you have to boil first... It is the one that is kinda like the long life type, that only needs adding to the vege's, meat, etc for about 4 minutes....I use Sharwoods...each pack comes with 2 mini packs (150 grams each mini pack at 6 PP's) - doesn't look like a lot but trust me, it bulks up really well and I stay full all day! Not sure about the fresh one, you'd have to point it up using the calculator... Hope this helps. Let me how you go on... :)

Found out this week that 150g of Sharwoods Rice Noodles are only 5 points - OH is coeliac so can't have egg noodles - 150g is one of the bags in the twin pack - did them with prawns and garlic, baby tomatoes, low fat soft cheese and rocket. It was scrummy

Found out this week that 150g of Sharwoods Rice Noodles are only 5 points - OH is coeliac so can't have egg noodles - 150g is one of the bags in the twin pack - did them with prawns and garlic, baby tomatoes, low fat soft cheese and rocket. It was scrummy

Yes, they are really good those Sharwood's packs - I use them all the time....The rice noodles, udon noodles, egg noodles, etc ... but never tried them with your combination...sounds interesting, can't say that I have ever put cheese with any noodles...Does it taste kind of like pasta with a creamy sauce? Can't imagine...:)

I love noodles with cheese! Although I'm currently weaning myself off it ATM!

I find a lw cheese triangle on noodles is a real treat, with a chopped slice of lean deli ham.. I used to have that when I was on Ww in the old days.. Must point it out on the new regime!

tonight i am treating myself to a sachet of options hot chocolate 1pp and 350 ml skimmed milk 3pp.... hot chocolate win :D

Back