1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source + 4 products at 5 foot 1

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Rachie11, 19 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Rachie11

Rachie11 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! Is anyone currently doing the 4 products plan? I should be having 3 as I am only 5 foot 1 but I really don't think I could cope with that! I am stating on the diet tomorrow and just wondered how people had found 4 products and what their weight loss results were :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. princessava

princessava Well-Known Member

Hi!! I am on my second week (weigh in tomorrow morning) and have 4 products a day. Week one I lost 5lb and this week I think I've done the same as my scales are the same as my consultant so 10lb in 2 weeks :) I'm 5.4 and my start weight was 13.5. I've struggled this week though I've been in bed since 7 so I'm not tempted to raid the fridge and I have been in a wicked mood all day!! Hope I start to feel better soon I feel like I'm loosing my mojo :-( xxx

4. Rachie11

Wow that is amazing well done! Some people wouldn't even lose 10 pounds in a month on other diets! Think I'm going to order a dress in a lower size as a bit of motivation if you have done 2 weeks you could start having bars and diet drinks can't you? Out of interest which type of products have you been having I have heard 4 shakes is best but worried I'll get very bored with that! X

5. princessava

Hi well I got weighed and actually lost 6lb so 11 in total very happy! :). I have all shakes and always have a chocolate ready made as my late evening treat and I ether warm or up to make hot chocolate which is yummy or freeze it to make Ive cream both r lovely! I got the bars today so will be having one a day had the me on one and it was gorgeous felt strange actually eating something! I have been thinking about doing the exact same thing and buying a dress or a pair of jeans to spur me on! I'm actually feeling a lot more positive today damn mood swings ha' how's ur day going? X

6. Rachie11

Wow that's amazing I think to have lost more on your 2nd week that doesn't seem to normally happen! I think it's one of those diets you will have good and bad days but so worth it in the end! First day has gone well had a porridge and shake. How did you freeze your shake? X

7. princessava

Just popped a ready made in the freezer still in the packet then I cut open the carton and ate it like a choc Ice it really was gorg I've done the same tonight but ended up coming to bed so only had 3 products today. I can't eat the porridges I can't stand them :-(

Yeh week one it was TOTM so I think it effected my weight! Happy with today though feel a lot more positive xx

8. Rachie11

That sounds really nice! I didn't but any ready made shakes so I am going to have to wait till my weigh in next Thursday. My consultant suggested I try alternating 3 products 4 products so going to try doing 3 today. I have had headache last night and this morning from it. I bought shakes and porridges and some of that mix a mousse which I loved! X