4 shakes + 200 mls skimmed milk

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letitia3705, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. letitia3705

letitia3705 Full Member

Hi i am starting cd friday. I am having the 4 shakes and 200mls of skimmed milk. Is anyone else doing this? Im wondering if my weight loss will be slower.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive been doing that from day 1 :)

My loses have been ok. My losses include a 2 week break on holiday.

I also alternate between the milk & food occasionally although havnt had an ss+ meal for about a week as prefer the milk at the moment, i go through phases lol

x

4. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Giving up Gin & Tonic was hard enough but giving up white coffee would be the end of the road for me :)

5. letitia3705

letitia3705 Full Member

Thanks for the replies. Im looking forward to starting now. I would find giving up coffee with even a little milk hard so here goes.

6. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Good luck

7. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi - I'm on SS+ but I'm on 3 CDs and a 200 calorie meal - not too worried about losing the milk. I lost 8lbs first week. Not a huge loss when you look at some first week losses. However, even if it drops to 3lbs a week, that will be 1st 6lbs in 4 weeks - & if that happens I will be over the moon. Tx

8. letitia3705

letitia3705 Full Member

I would be more than happy with 8lb in my first week. I have around 4st to lose so it would make a fab start. Well done on getting you first 8lb off, you must be feeling good!

9. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I'm loving the SS plus, gives me more choice and a better sense of well-being.

10. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    very low calorie diet
    I have 4 packs but I don't have the milk. I like black coffee and I didn't want the extra calories. I think my losses have been ok. 4 packs feels like the right balance for me, but everyone is different. x x

11. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

My last VLCD was 4 packs a day and now on CD which is 3 for the same calories. It was really hard to change down to only 4 and I have to admit, at the start I did sneak in the extra one to stop myself going mad.

12. letitia3705

letitia3705 Full Member

I hope i can do as well as you guys. Your weight loss has been fab. start tomorrow so will let you know how i get on with first week.

13. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.