• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4 stone gone now thanks to ts

emilyj

well I have managed to get back onto TS this week after a slight blip after AAMW!! and I have lost a huge 5.5 lbs wwoooohhooo making it 4 stone now that I will never see again :) I feel great even to the point that Im going back to college in sep and that is something I never thought I could do(im 28) yay. Thanks everone for all your help.x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well I have managed to get back onto TS this week after a slight blip after AAMW!! and I have lost a huge 5.5 lbs wwoooohhooo making it 4 stone now that I will never see again :) I feel great even to the point that Im going back to college in sep and that is something I never thought I could do(im 28) yay. Thanks everone for all your help.x
That's absolutely fantastic. Well done you. Good luck for September. X

Bobbi

Silver Member
Well done you! I am sure losing 4 stone has had a huge impact on your life. I know mobility is bound to be easier, never mind how good you must look.

Keep it up. :)

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
emilyj said:
Well done. It must feel really great. Keep going.

GSQ

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Well Done Emily!! :D

wow 4 stone ur doing great xx