• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4 stone gone yeah

Fantastico Phil well done you :) :) :) :)
I got to my 2 stone finally
God your be at goal really quick ,so pleased for you ,how did Mrs Phil do?xx

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)
Fantastico Phil well done you :) :) :) :)
I got to my 2 stone finally
God your be at goal really quick ,so pleased for you ,how did Mrs Phil do?xx
thank you and well done im so happy for you i knew you would get your 2 stone xxxxxx lisa lost a pound so shes happy aswell ( happy house lol)

Last edited:

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
Well done phil!!!!!! :D

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
G: 14st4lb
Excellent news on the loss
:happy096:

Back2Black

S: 18st9lb C: 18st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats fantastic news Phil :) I am hoping that I will be posting similar news on my last weight in before Christmas :) Its not going to be easy... All I can think of is cake, chips and korma lol

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)
Thats fantastic news Phil :) I am hoping that I will be posting similar news on my last weight in before Christmas :) Its not going to be easy... All I can think of is cake, chips and korma lol
thank you its good to have a goal like you have , im the same cake, chips , and curry lol , i look forward to seeing your xmas post i know you will get there :):):):)

Have you tried the WW Korma sauce? We got some from poundland and had it on Saturday with chicken, rice and a WW naan - was lovely and was a big portion for about 7-8 points. OH liked it too!:)

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
:) Well done, that's great .:)

S: 17st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st2lb(30%)
Great job Phil that's brilliant. Well done:bliss:

Back2Black

S: 18st9lb C: 18st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have you tried the WW Korma sauce? We got some from poundland and had it on Saturday with chicken, rice and a WW naan - was lovely and was a big portion for about 7-8 points. OH liked it too!:)
I haven't yet but i am going to get some :)