4 Stone Gone Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camilla

Silver Member
Today the scales weighed me in at 10 stone 9lbs:D:D:D:D:D, I started CD at 14 stone 9lbs!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm off to celebrate with an Ice cold Strawberry shake!!!

I've got a new ticker for the last part of my CD journey, I'm starting the 810 plan next week too!!!

XXX

That's fantastic - well done! Oh, to be 10st 9lbs.......I haven't been that since 2001! How long did it take and are you on SS or SS+?

wow, that's amazing. congratulations on your loss so far and i raise my morning black coffee to you to wish you well on the last stretch :D

abz xx

Wow fantastic loss, i'll celebrate with you by having a gulp of my water!xx

Awwwwww thank you all so very, very much!!! I started in February, I'm doing SS but I've never been a big weekly loser, it's either been a 2lb or 3lb loss with 2 weeks of 4lbs!!!

I've just raised my "Shake" to all my fantastic Minimins Cyber friends!!!

XXXX

ha. i'm just thinking of having my first shake of the day...

can't decide on a flavour... hmm. i have strawberry, banana and chocolate with me today and a soup. i always bring a lot of choice, ha. maybe strawberry this morning...

abz xx

Me, I'm a creature of habit and it's always been Strawberry for Breakfast/Lunch Vegetable soup for Dinner and a chocolate shake in the evening!!!

I definitely think it has to be a Strawberry shake for you this morning and I hope it brings you good luck for this week's weigh in!

XXX

ching ching with my iced water.
Well done. i'm only 5lbs off getting into 10s and i should have done it weeks ago. yet again i'm gonna try to do it from today.

ha. thanks camilla. i'm still on the coffee, ha. so i'll get my strawberry shake in a mo. i have the water in my shaker ready to roll so i just need to add the shake and shake :D

abz xx

Camilla, you have done so well, well done for sticking to it so well, you should be so proud of yourself xx

Oh wow - 4 st gone forever, Cheers (raising water).

Good luck for 810, would be interested to hear about how you find it. Are you going to stick to that until you reach goal or gradually move up the plans?

Sara
:)

Yay you. What a fantastic loss. Congratulations.

That's brill well done & good luck with the next stage XX

Oh wow - 4 st gone forever, Cheers (raising water).

Good luck for 810, would be interested to hear about how you find it. Are you going to stick to that until you reach goal or gradually move up the plans?

You are all really great friends, thanks very, very much for the "congratulations" I'm really excited! Honestly, I haven't really given the next step much thought, so I'll see how 810 goes and decide?! I promise, I'll let you know how it goes!!!

XXXX

Back