4 stone lost so far!!!!!!

Fireater

I can't actually remember how long I have been on this now....about 13 weeks I think?!.....anyway I have lost 4 stone so far and I am loving it!!!!!!! I have a way to go still and although I am going away for the weekend on the 22nd November I will still be 100%. Everyone seems to have accepted it now and no one feels awkward around me or me around them where food is involved. I just say I am detoxing or having a fasting blood test later in the day and no one bats and eyelid. I feel like a different person and could take on the whole world right now....I didn't think I could do anything before. Bit lazy no willpower....how wrong was I?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there.
A 4 stone loss in 13 weeks? Wow that is amazing! How did you get on to lipotrim? As in did you go to your doctor etc. how much do you pay a week if you don't mind me asking and what sort of exercise and how much do you do? I'm curious. Keep it up your an inspiration x

WELL DONE !! I bet youre feeling great and so you should ... ive done 6 weeks & lost 32lb , like you ive got a way to go yet but am now starting to feel really good !!

Hi HulaHoop - I popped into my local chemist and got a leaflet, 2 days later I went back and did my first weigh in 19stone 7lbs!!! that was it really. I costs £36 a week but when I worked out how much I spent on food and drink just for me it was pretty much the same amount so I wasn't out of pocket. My kids have been a great support and they helped out with the cooking in the beginning, they don't flaunt snacks and things in front of me either although I got used to being around food and not having any quite quickly. I walk a lot more, getting off the bus early and walking part of the way to work, using kettle bells at home and going through some basic exercises with a gym ball at home - I even have a hulahoop that I try to use. Other than the walking I only use the other stuff about 20 minutes a day. Thought about going to the gym but with a full time job, a home and four kids there's just no time to go. Keep up the great work it really is worth it!!!!!

Wow ok!! Definitely need to get myself to a chemist haha! You have been my motivation :) Thanks and Good Luck, I shall be watching your progress x

I can't actually remember how long I have been on this now....about 13 weeks I think?!.....anyway I have lost 4 stone so far and I am loving it!!!!!!! I have a way to go still and although I am going away for the weekend on the 22nd November I will still be 100%. Everyone seems to have accepted it now and no one feels awkward around me or me around them where food is involved. I just say I am detoxing or having a fasting blood test later in the day and no one bats and eyelid. I feel like a different person and could take on the whole world right now....I didn't think I could do anything before. Bit lazy no willpower....how wrong was I?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Fireater you are doing fantastic.. I also have a long way to go yet but unfortunately will be refeeding in 5 weeks time. Really not looking forward to eating again and leaving the comfort zone of Lipotrim. Good for you going to be 100% for your weekend away. I was 100% through many occasions including my birthday last week, its a great feeling knowing the food which you once loved you have no interest in anymore. Best of luck on the rest of your journey, cant wait to hear more :)

Wow Fireater well done that is astonishing , I am so inspired by you and the others in here,4 stone in 13 weeks is amazing, this is my second week and really needed to read this so I know that it really works and i need to hung in there in order to be where i want to be.

Thanks for sharing, thanks a lot.

Back