4 stone to lose, clothes shopping hurts

paul42

Hi all, today I went to spend my xmas vouchers on clothes, well the shirts are too tight, the nice jeans dont come in a 42" waist or if they do they think i'm 7 feet tall.
Time for a diet, been to boots and bought some slimfast. i have done SW a few years back but didnt like going to the meetings and its only successful when you go in my opinion.
I will try and keep a diary starting tomorrow, fingers crossed.:)

hello and welcome along :)

you will get lots of suppport and advice on here. Keeping a diary will keep you focused.

Keep posting, we will all share the challenge with you. Good luck, i look forward to chatting with you :)

Day 3 on slim fast,
love the shakes, not what I thought at all. I have been getting very hungry towards the next meal time but I'm trying to use this as a reminder to myself of what I wish to achieve. I must drink more water to fill up.
Have managed to keep away from maccy D which is always my downfall when on the road, the misses got me some shakes and snacks from wilkos to take with me.
Evening meals are nice, we are using the slimming world books that we had from a few years ago, lots of chicken and fresh veg.
so far so good, can't wait for the weigh in on Sunday.

Hello Paul, welcome :) Theres so much wonderful support on here. Looking forward to seeing your weigh in results on sunday xxx

Back