4 weeks until holiday of a lifetime

emz449

hellllllo! i am by my own admission probably THE worst dieter in the world, but! on the 1st of August i am going to costa rica for 6 weeks to be with my boyfriend who i wont have seen for 3 months exactly. im so excited i could burst! i miss him dearly.... being in beachy type clothes for 6 weeks however is literally filling me with dread! im not in bad shape to be honest, about a size 12 despite my weight of about 12 and a half stone, but i have lumps and bumps that i would rather not have and i feel really bloated and just heavy at the moment and i want to look amazing for my boyfriend when i see him again :)

im starting on thursday and i have ordered my foodpacks, so i will have 4 weeks and im going to smash it! im so determined to crack on with it. ive been a bit shoddy with vlcd's since my first successful time having lost 8 stone then but im going to kick my own butt into gear and try my absolute hardest!

Starting tomorrow, I weighed myself tonight and am 12 stone 10lbs. Urgh! I'm going to weigh in daily... Hope it all goes well! Going to dig out my old swimming costume too- the joys! Xx

Back